LF some advice before I quit for good - any cheap playable class out there?

Helv

Hi, 

I played wynn for over a decade, loved the class, got it to lvl 110 and was hoping NC Soft would fix it. Gave up hope with last red libra and changed my main to yul only to discover I don't really like it, but at least I could make some dmg (nothing great) which was nice for a change. Mind you, my dmg was on a low scale due to low-tier gear.

However, with this update, mobs got boosted and I can't survive long (and i got event boosts on), can't make enough dmg, I struggle a lot. I no longer even feel like playing, I log in once every few days and don't even bother to get ressed when I die, I just turn the PC off.

Is there any class that can farm with low gear without struggling? I could use red libra to switch my class and weapon and give it a try, before I resign for good.

Overall, I like my maestro box, evis also seem nice -  30%HP reduction skills that those classes have seem good for players like myself, but those classes are locked. People on forms praise Tyrrs, whould Titan make a difference for me? Should I change my bow to slasher?

Gear wise, the best item I got is +12 Limited bow 3 SA (P skill crit dmg) and blessed valakas necklace. Other than that, average to low stuff, no cloak, no agathion, no jewels...

Im 109 duelist. No good gear. I can solo 1 by 1 silent valley, ivore Tower crater, etc. Before I was Titan. With no gear u can solo for sure. I dont like archer too xD archer is Fun If u have gear to one shot xD. Maybe u can try a trio. I suggest u to play Feoh storm screamer. Because is good Aoe and have Aoe stun and snare. If u trio like i Said with tank and iss. Ull be fine. Tank to agro and Help with aura, iss for buff/heal/debuff. U as Feoh to obliterate mob on Aoe. If u have gear to survive u can dismiss tank. But is always good to have tank box to Help. Another suggest is to trio tank + dreadnought + iss. Dreadnought on pve is like a feoh. Aoe damage + good stun. But is normal attack based class with no gear. Btw i like play tyrr and feoh. Its Fun class. Hope I Help u

Thank you for your comment. Since I'm quite low on adena, changing to feoh would not work for me, all my gear is fighter based, but the suggestion with aoe stun seems like a good way to go, so I guess I need to decide if I should try Dread or Titan. If the switch doesn't work then I guess it's game over for me.

So.. Im gonna share this in case someone has a similar dilemma to mine.

I have switched to tyrr titan and changed my weapon to the Slasher via the merchant. With the same gear I am able to farm again. I hope I can continue playing when the event boosts disappear.

Note, I still think this update is horrible.

PS. WTB a Greater  Rune Stone for a reasonable price (1 bil) - I'll accept payment request mail in game (Naia) :)))