fun talk

You know guys why i stay in here and playing? even so high price like now? :D

3 reason
:
1. Because love helping all of my friends
2. See how the community learn RPG
3. Reading rookies on hero chat :D and in world chat like lorddragon,  <---- i will be the saddest pro gamer in naia if he quit gaming, this clown make my day each time when he talk to me :D

The first and third reason, no1 care i feel, so lets talk about 2nd reason :)

Community learning RPG, who play in NAIA, probable see my huge number of world chat message for i try to buy elcyum for between 700-750m for the last 10 day yes 10 day :)
the funny thing,  i have 28 right now and get buy fishing :D each 2nd day, i made 3 elcyum, around 13k bait used so around  300m for 2 elcyum, 2 elcyum right now hm 2x850m so 1.7b, out of 300m bait :D so the poor profit its 1.3b in each 2nd day :D still i cant buy elcyum in 730m, this is hell fun :D where the community moving :D all turn to greedy :D

• Haha 1

On 3/25/2022 at 7:36 PM, KissMyKnife said:

You know guys why i stay in here and playing? even so high price like now? :D

3 reason
:
1. Because love helping all of my friends
2. See how the community learn RPG
3. Reading rookies on hero chat :D and in world chat like lorddragon,  <---- i will be the saddest pro gamer in naia if he quit gaming, this clown make my day each time when he talk to me :D

The first and third reason, no1 care i feel, so lets talk about 2nd reason :)

Community learning RPG, who play in NAIA, probable see my huge number of world chat message for i try to buy elcyum for between 700-750m for the last 10 day yes 10 day :)
the funny thing,  i have 28 right now and get buy fishing :D each 2nd day, i made 3 elcyum, around 13k bait used so around  300m for 2 elcyum, 2 elcyum right now hm 2x850m so 1.7b, out of 300m bait :D so the poor profit its 1.3b in each 2nd day :D still i cant buy elcyum in 730m, this is hell fun :D where the community moving :D all turn to greedy :D

Hard to understand what you trying to say,

But from the context I can guess you been trying to buy some cheap elcyum an no one sells you any and you decided to put forum post about it?

What do you mean about learning RPG ? 

You just chose your class and game does everything for you click toggle skills + makro. Not a rocket science to learn :D

• Like 1

its not about that :D hahaha
its about what you do with your adena :) and how smart your decision.
Back then rpg was for nerds and smart gamers, who use the brain, to achieve something,  and dumb gamers never achieve anything, till game companys realize, those dumb gamers have wallets, and they will do everything to feel smart and winner, so they add money on the chemistry :D.
as you can read me, i make elcyum for 180m, and dumb gamer buy it right now for 900m see?
Ok i tell
other example, to understand my point, a smart and dumb guy have 40 dollar for a delicious pizza, the dumb buy the pizza, the smart look the ingridient and say hey i can make this pizza for 10 dollar, and make it.  who was buy the pizza, yes you make that pizza, but i was get it faster and without offer work.  smart guy will say sure bro but i keep 30 dollar for other thing., and i'm better then you cause i can make it.