red libra bug - cant change dark BP to bloody BP

socketka

• L2 Team
6 minutes ago, socketka said:

also cant create new ticket

also our amazing jason removed possibility of contacting him via discord

truly amazing, someone really pay for this?

fix it, contact me and i will explain to you and show you.

Did you unequip your breastplate and use the correct option on Black?

T7ft4yE.jpg

sfhhy1E.jpg

22 minutes ago, socketka said:

I did unequip my Breastplate, and chose proper chat (Dark>Bloody), also to be sure even moved my other breastplate (Bloody one) to WH as I was thinking it was possible cause of bug.

I don't even see enchantment when exchange is offered.

https://imgur.com/a/e6um96Z

Come on, I don't feel like newbie much..

Did you remove the augment first?

• L2 Team
24 minutes ago, socketka said:

I did unequip my Breastplate, and chose proper chat (Dark>Bloody), also to be sure even moved my other breastplate (Bloody one) to WH as I was thinking it was possible cause of bug.

I don't even see enchantment when exchange is offered.

https://imgur.com/a/e6um96Z

Come on, I don't feel like newbie much..

You need to remove the augment from the breastplate, then the enchant level will also show.

fLEhVJe.jpg

• L2 Team
11 minutes ago, socketka said:

If I need to remove augment, why opposite change works (works? I won't click it) even when augmented?

https://imgur.com/a/QanZMyD

Looks like you indeed found a bug with the Dark Leviathan Armor not working with augments for the exchange. I verified and was able to exchange the Augmented Bloody Leviathan Armor without issue. 

12 minutes ago, Juji said:

Looks like you indeed found a bug with the Dark Leviathan Armor not working with augments for the exchange. I verified and was able to exchange the Augmented Bloody Leviathan Armor without issue. 

Great!

Will it be fixed till end of red libra?

If not, is there any solution for me to change BP with augment somehow with support of our great game support?

If none of above, i will angrily remove /not as good/ augment and change it myself.

3 hours ago, socketka said:

Great!

If not, is there any solution for me to change BP with augment somehow with support of our great game support?

If none of above, i will angrily remove /not as good/ augment and change it myself.

I think the bug is to change with augment, because isent ticket to support last redlbira and they said that you cant have augment to change the armor.

• L2 Team
18 hours ago, socketka said:

Great!

It will not be fixed before the event ends next week. If you are attached to the current augment, then you can remove it and ask to restore it with a token through support.