Live Server Maintenance: March 30, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Red Libra Event will end in one week!
    • All related event items including the Stone of Destiny will be deleted next week!
  • Pandari Returns Event will end in one week!
    • The Blessed Exalted Armor Pack Coupon and Antharas Spell Doll (30-day) will be deleted next week!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will end in one week!
    • All Eva’s Treasure Chests and the Shining Gran Kain Scrolls will be deleted on 4/13.
  • Fixed an issue where the CHA stat for the Dignity of the Exalted skill was incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue where the Adventurer’s Guide buffs were still outdated.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

All of your r99 and r110 weapons names have changed to match core (helios and supreme) and other items match core names too.

may wanna look at that @Juji

It is a localization issue that we have already reported.

2 hours ago, Nawdur said:

@Jujithe bug on 7th exhalted was fixed the Stats on main, but still buged the dualclass, i got the books learned, but in dualclass the pasives dont exist. only lvl 6 dignity of exhalted and no attribute of exhalted.

I mentioned in the other topic the stat would be fixed and the dual class issue is still being investigated with Dev. They updated the ticket today and told us that the skill can only be learned on main class, but will show up on Dual Class passives. We are now waiting on the build with this fix from Dev.

4 hours ago, Nisham said:

@Juji If we will not be able to learn the 7th exalted quest with the dual, please allow us to change Dual with Main. My main its 110 and dual 115!

Its no easy  task to reach lvl 115. Thank you.

+1

@JujiHi, what are package: high-grade maphr's rune and freya's growth rune box supposed to be?   Are they the exact same as the prestige and baium runes or something different?  I don't want to open them and get stuck with something incorrect.

Thanks

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Juji said:

It is a localization issue that we have already reported.

I mentioned in the other topic the stat would be fixed and the dual class issue is still being investigated with Dev. They updated the ticket today and told us that the skill can only be learned on main class, but will show up on Dual Class passives. We are now waiting on the build with this fix from Dev.

Thanks for the feedback, can you please pressure them to remove the lvl limit according to Korea Update on 1/12? No point waiting 6+ months or something for this to be fixed with the next small patch.