You were logget out due to a restricted account or IP

JoroJ_la2

Please @Juji give us some explanation for this issue that you have last mont. Every 3 days i get IP ban and as far as I understand this is not just my problem, so many people have had this problem in the last month. I understand that you probably have some new anti-bot system, but please set it faster, it is not normal for me to play the game normally for 2 days and then 3 days to be banned. The first time banning for no reason is ok, the second time it is no longer ok, but every three days to get IP ban for no reason is already too much ... Yes, we know what to do in this case, we contact the support, describe the problem and after two days we are no longer banned, each time the response from the support is the same

"Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices.At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in."

but agree that this happens twice a week is not normal. And once again please @Juji give us some explanation why this is happening and are you working on this issue and do you expect it to be fixed soon. Thank you in advance !

Yes i have that issue also, maybe i was flagged because i have 2 pc and 1 laptop  that i use from diferent locations, i don't know but this thing is very frustrating to the point i consider to uninstal the game.

I don't think the reason for your IP ban is that you play from 2 or more PCs, by playing on more than one computer you have not violent any of the rules of NCsoft. I have three real life friends and a few more from the game who play on the server from only one computer with three clients and in recent weeks also get IP ban several times. And the speed with which NCsoft support respond me (for about 48 hours) and the chat I watch in the game, I think a lot of people have the same (IP ban) problem. I do not think at all that anyone is working on this issue and that we will get an answer to the problem here, as we do not get adequate answers to many more problems in NCsoft LA2 servers ...

Hello,

This issue just sucks.

My whole clan has trouble connecting to either the forum or the game client. I have my main PC and a laptop, both connected on same internet connection.

If I have connected a character from the main PC and decide that I want to connect this character from the laptop (and vice versa), the message "restricted account or IP" just appears and I can not access the official site nor in the game client WITH ANY OF MY ACCOUNTS !!!!!!!!!!

After that, I have to send a ticket from the e-mails of ALL my characters, one by one, and wait 1-2 days (without of course getting any response from customer support), to be able to Login again.

Few minutes ago, I tried to login the official site in order to claim the prestige pack. What happened? The game client of the character (which was already Online), closed automatically. Nice work, Congratulations, your staff is doing a great job.

I know many people who want to complain and write here in the forum, but have no access since the "restricted account or IP" is enabled from your side.

This has been going on for a week, how much longer does it take to fix it or even give a f***ing answer from your side? We have prestige pack and xp runes running and you do nothing.

I agree, it's very annoying. If it happens once, it is understandable, the software has detected you and for some reason you got IP BAN, the support team check your account and if everything is OK, they remove this IP BAN, but when this starts to happen every other day ... is really unacceptable.  This is another innovation added by NCsoft without testing and checking how it works in advance.

On 3/31/2022 at 10:35 AM, JoroJ_la2 said:

Please @Juji give us some explanation for this issue that you have last mont. Every 3 days i get IP ban and as far as I understand this is not just my problem, so many people have had this problem in the last month. I understand that you probably have some new anti-bot system, but please set it faster, it is not normal for me to play the game normally for 2 days and then 3 days to be banned. The first time banning for no reason is ok, the second time it is no longer ok, but every three days to get IP ban for no reason is already too much ... Yes, we know what to do in this case, we contact the support, describe the problem and after two days we are no longer banned, each time the response from the support is the same

"Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices.At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in."

but agree that this happens twice a week is not normal. And once again please @Juji give us some explanation why this is happening and are you working on this issue and do you expect it to be fixed soon. Thank you in advance !

I will explain you what's happening , 

I had this issue also ,

If you don't have static IP you are screwed , same as me , once you reboot your router it pulls new IP from a provider list , if someone had IP ban with that IP that means you have IP ban also once your new IP is allocated , would recommend reboot your router and log in to the game as usual as router will provide new IP after reboot, 

NC support  still lives in 2005 so pointless to place a ticket as they have banned IP list longer than Titanic...

1 hour ago, Joro said:

I agree, it's very annoying. If it happens once, it is understandable, the software has detected you and for some reason you got IP BAN, the support team check your account and if everything is OK, they remove this IP BAN, but when this starts to happen every other day ... is really unacceptable.  This is another innovation added by NCsoft without testing and checking how it works in advance.

That means adena sellers have same Internet provider same as you and they are in same IP pool, they get ip ban= you get ip ban.

Not sure why they put IP bans as there is walkarounds for IP bans.. NCwest have to place hwid bans to avoid sellers and banning innocent people . of course there is walkarounds for hwid bans also.. 

We live in 2022, nothing is safe now :D

We have been playing for 9 to 10 years, we have never had this issue and suddenly in a week over 10 people I know, from different countries of Europe, facing the same problem, without recently changing their IP.
Some of them, who getting random IP (when the equipment is restarted), they haven't restarted their equipment for the last 2 months, meaning that the issue started while they already had the same IP for two months ...

I'm totally agree with Peric. My best friend and I have been playing together here for 5 years, we both have a static IP that has never changed in the last 5 years, we have never had any ban in 5 years, so 100% of the problem is different. In the last few weeks we have several IP bans that happen every few days. 

I also had the same problem with this account

Still facing the same problem with some more accounts of mine. I also know people that still have the same problem.

Even the mail system of NC have problems and making it hard to contact them. Every day i was sending replies to them and some minutes ago, i got the "It's been 48 hours since we responded to your ticket

and all of their aswers came today.

Ofc i have marked @ncsoft domain as safe and with high priority etc.

4 days blocked on this account and almost a week to all other accounts and no word for compensation for the Destiny packs and prestige pack that we are running.

I don't think any with this issue will get any compensation, NCsoft never gives any compensation for Destiny or Prestige pack, for any login problems os something like this. GM / Support from NCsoft read the posts selective and responds to such posts only when they deem it necessary, I don't think we will even get any logical explanation here for those IP Ban, and there can be no question of any compensation at all.