Daily hunting quest bug

VilVil

When trying to get reward for mission daily hunting quest I get an error: You have exceeded your inventory volume limit and cannot take this item. 

My inventory is 69/98 and 23% weight... definitely a bug!

The same problem with claiming rewards in the Missions panel. All rewards include Mission Points, only Mission Points cannot be redeemed and others are. I think the problem is related to the lack of a mission for the new month of April, and since it is the first day, you know what a special day it is. 

Hey,

Today  I cannot claim some of the daily rewards. Even though my inventory has 55 out of 82 slots with 15.16% weight when I click the reward button I get : You have exceeded your inventory volume limit and cannot take this item as shown on the print screen below. 

https://ibb.co/mFL6Pcj 

I even tried to empty everything from my inventory and still get this message. This is happening with some of the tasks, since I claimed some others without a problem.

Good morning!

i have the same issue since yesterday i cannot take the reward of some of the mission because saying i already pick up for that day or inventory cannot be exceeded.

can we get any update about when is gone be fix it or how long is gone stay like this?! or if the admins are aware of this bug, thank you     

Its second day when all mission name rewards who include mission points are bugged (all chars who logged after 2022-04-01 cant take mission name rewards who include mission points) why you don't do anything ?