Daily hunting quest bug

VilVil

Ok, ok ... s*it can happen, but  I've never experienced with this ABSOLUTELY TRAGIC communication from the A team to the players who pays, even in free to play game.

It would be enough to write " We working on it, we do not know what happened." But now it looks like "Dont disturb us and shut up". 

We do not want  compensation for some problem with mission, we want compensation for you inability to let us know about it. 

WORK ON COMMUNICATION

Is it incredible how something like this can go on and no even a reply or post from the devs. i am new here and i just start 2 weeks ago. for the moment i like it and not , i arrive at the point where i lose my temper in game, because  community is toxic and pk left and right even with the punishment for no reason or because they need the spot. and now i as a new player i relay on this little mission because it help me with coupons for shots and xp  and the AA which is very low to be able to buy something in the near future but is ok, i wont complain about literally everything . but is baffled me to see the forum is like a ghost town where just player and even them few interact but nothing from devs.  hopefully they gone compensate for the all 4 days lost like a pack with all we lost . but some people told me it wont happen and they will give a buff for one hour, i hope this is not true and devs consider it to give in proportion. hope they fix it before reset

You must realise they will only move to do something when NC coin is not being bought, so until this self inflicted substandard programming clitch/error is fix i am not buying any more L2 coin, as i am only getting half a game.

I bet this does not happen in Korea, only in the USA  and I bet they are all based in 2nd rate stinky California LOL

I have same problem with  with 2 characters and evem ppl writing HERE so mnay players, i didn't read ANY answer from ANY Game Master . . . looks like we players are just numbers even being spenders! . . . 

• L2 Team

The Dev team is aware of the mission issue and are currently investigating. We do not have an ETA at this time, but I will update this thread as soon as we have more details on a fix.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Dev team is aware of the mission issue and are currently investigating. We do not have an ETA at this time, but I will update this thread as soon as we have more details on a fix.

Investigating what ? Is it a murder case ? I've been playing games for 20 years and I don't believe I've encountered worse dev team. 

7 hours ago, Juji said:

Hope at least it gets fixed soon.

@Juji @articoz   any news or can i wait another week of missions bugs apparently you haven't read the forum since friday the bug was reported more than enough time to send a report to korea and today include the fix

again another demonstration that no matter the title l2 aden/live/classic the neglect is the same