Giants Lucky Enchant Stone Armor

PsychoMedicine

30 minutes ago, PsychoMedicine said:

Seems To Have Better Success Rate Without These Stones! This Is Insane! Any Dev To Discuss It Further?

There are no devs here, never been either.

These stones are increasing your OE luck based on it's base value, which is much lower % than you think and it might not make any difference compared to not using them.

In your case you had better luck without them, but that doesn't mean anything really.

Also, Why Do You Type Each Word With Capital Letter?

10 hours ago, PsychoMedicine said:

Seems To Have Better Success Rate Without These Stones! This Is Insane! Any Dev To Discuss It Further?

I agree with you. 

2 days a go i spend 8k ncoins and 6b with 50luc trying to make an armor part +8.

I fail. And just deleted l2 from pc. Even if i own my own small but healthy company , and have some nice cars on my garage, i realized that is game has become to expensive for me.

Stopped enchanting right that moment when noticed huge decrease in armor enchant success rates . Actually  it is not 1st time this cheapening. Just do not enchant now . Will cost ya way too much. 

Until some nice enchanting event comes up with decent rates i recommend just avoid enchanting and do something else. Like exp ))) , maybe you can try cloaks but not sure about them avoiding that also ). 

Wow, ok, yeah. You used the L2 store huh? It happens to gullible people don't feel bad. I can help you though.

To enchant armor:

1. Get a +7 maphyr shirt

2. Get over 60 LUC (70 is best)

3. Enchant as many pieces as you can at the same time.

4. Do them in series (all to 4, then all to 5, ect)

5. Know that with enough pieces, I prefer 40 minimum, you will always have a 60% success rate, or real close to it.

6. DO NOT USE THE L2 STORE AS IT IS A SCAM. 

Archived