Dragon Weapon (1 handed Shaper)

OshMy

Wondering whether there is a bug or something broken. 1 handed dagger dmg is so low compared to Dragon Dual dagger. Anyone realise it? 

Or it's working as intended.

Maybe thats why no one use? Everyone selling in AH and its cheaper than rest of  Dragon weapon.

A +13 dagger looks like better than Dragon single dagger...

3 hours ago, VRachelV said:

Maybe you tested wrongly.

Been using both Dragon single and dual dagger for months.

Single dagger actually kill faster and deal more dmg.

Dun think any overly enchanted R110 dagger can out damage dragon weapon.

no way, multiple tests have been done, single dw is crap vs prob anything +14 more, mine was 18

9 hours ago, TastiG said:

Impossible. DRAGON WEAPON is way better than R110  +16... also stats is better.

As for Single dagger.. its better than dual dagger..i got both DRAGON dagger for quite a while.

In PvE +16 Limited Dual Daggers are substantially better than DW Shaper.  

Limited has higher Crit Dmg (assuming Kain 10+), 15% PvE Dmg, and 11.2% Soul Shot Bonus

DW Shaper has More P.Attack and 50 more Element (that is it).

Factor in it is virtually impossible to get Aug on DW at the moment and you can add another 15%-20% Damage to R110 over DW.

• Like 1

Some dragon weapons are worse than Krishna.The daggers are one of them, the others are the mage weapons.You'l do more damage with Supreme Krishna +12 (or higher), than a lvl1 single/dual dagger.

Been in this game for 6mths but reading the thread make me confuse. How can Dragon weapon worse than +12 R110 weapon?

Planning to buy 1 dragon weapon and tabulate my own spreadsheet to compare (Stats extracted directly from AH) +12 +13 +14 +15 +16...etc with avail SA etc..

Clearly it show Dragon and way better... but some comments state the opposite.

How in the world a +12 or even +16 R110 weapon better than Dragon weapon?

2 hours ago, TheTomy said:

Been in this game for 6mths but reading the thread make me confuse. How can Dragon weapon worse than +12 R110 weapon?

Planning to buy 1 dragon weapon and tabulate my own spreadsheet to compare (Stats extracted directly from AH) +12 +13 +14 +15 +16...etc with avail SA etc..

Clearly it show Dragon and way better... but some comments state the opposite.

How in the world a +12 or even +16 R110 weapon better than Dragon weapon?

Buying dragon shaper is waste of adena but if you have plenty go for it.

Dragon weapons look nice but have flaw in design, they all have same SA which is bad since not all classes need and use same things

For pvp go for dragon weapons, but since there is no pvp  that aspect of game is worthless to discuss

For pve classes that are better with dragon weapon are support(tank iss healer since they can break 150hp barrier), archer, dk and skill based tyrr

Classes in pve that are better with limited weapons are mages, daggers and any class that use normal attacks like evis or normal attack based tyrr

8 hours ago, mixa said:

Some dragon weapons are worse than Krishna.The daggers are one of them, the others are the mage weapons.You'l do more damage with Supreme Krishna +12 (or higher), than a lvl1 single/dual dagger.

I used dw one hand for some months, and i can confirm what mixa said. Only difference was on pvp damage and Crisis damage. But atm @naia all ppl hide like rat. so i Enjoy back Supreme +12 with 20% aug. 

Guys in this game you dont need dw at all, b4 focus to enchant skills, forgotten, jewels, artifact, aghation etc..

i had 1 hand anthy shaper, +18 dual dagger, +18 single,  the 18 by far beat the anthy shaper pve.   +15% pve damage and all that ss bonus!  as a dagger, patk is kinda the last stat I think about so the anthy's high patk means squat.  Now I assume if these people buying "end game gear" they are testing with stage 11 sa's .  the 100 crit rate and atk speed  is null and  30% skill crit rate should be pretty much capped already if buying a dw, so dont be fooled by big numbers.  imo

On 4/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, VRachelV said:

Maybe you tested wrongly.

Been using both Dragon single and dual dagger for months.

Single dagger actually kill faster and deal more dmg.

Dun think any overly enchanted R110 dagger can out damage dragon weapon.

Everything about this post is wrong.

Shaper is 20% less dmg than duals and the same skill animation speed. Shaper gets 1.5-1.9% realized extra skill mastery over duals.

There is no physical way a shaper out damages duals now. It was nerfed into uselessness years ago.

R110 +30+ Dual Daggers are best in slot until stage 3 dragon wep. 

U all need to browse the othel forum. A large portion of this info is already there.