Server Transfer Applications Temporarily Closed

Conguero

• L2 Team

Hello all,

In preparation for the Salvation - Etina's Fate update we'll be temporarily disabling Server Transfer Applications tomorrow, Tuesday, August 14 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT*. If you wish to change servers please enter your application before the deadline. We'll follow up on the forums to let you know when transfers will again be enabled.

Thank you,

The Lineage II Team

*Edit: This time was originally listed as 5pm / 7pm / 8pm / 2400 GMT and has since been corrected. Transfer applications are now closed.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, NPC said:

I tried to make an application now in the transfer,
  and I can not select the server.

any solution ?

3 hours ago, NPC said:

+ 9 hours to close transfer any solution ?

Unfortunately the time was set for 1200 GMT and not 2400 GMT. The schedule discrepancy was an oversight on our part and we're unable to temporarily reactivate transfers at this point. Transfer applications will remain disabled until we can bring the whole system back online at a later date. We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused.

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/08/2018 at 11:25 PM, Conguero said:

Hello all,

In preparation for the Salvation - Etina's Fate update we'll be temporarily disabling Server Transfer Applications tomorrow, Tuesday, August 14 at 5am PDT / 7am CDT / 8am EDT / 1200 GMT*. If you wish to change servers please enter your application before the deadline. We'll follow up on the forums to let you know when transfers will again be enabled.

Thank you,

The Lineage II Team

*Edit: This time was originally listed as 5pm / 7pm / 8pm / 2400 GMT and has since been corrected. Transfer applications are now closed.

so when will this be open again ? Chronos server is dead during Euro timez

• L2 Team

/update

We plan to make server transfers available a week or two after the Classic Server launches, but we may have more testing needed. We will update the thread again once we have a confirmed target date to turn them back on. Apologies for the delay!

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

On 02/10/2018 at 4:21 AM, HandsVSkills said:

Any update ? I guess now with the opening of classic ppl are w8ing to transfer to the most active server . 

22 hours ago, Hime said:

No update yet. It will remain unavailable for a couple more weeks.

@Juji Please explain again why I can't reclaim my original name when transfereing back to Naia ? Please note that as part of my actual job I know how databases work and there's no actual valid reason to block my own name as all reccords are stored with timestamp data so there's literally no way my old Naia char data would impact any future new data points with the same name..

This is particularry a hot item for me as I have the same name since Closed Beta aka 15+ years and to avoid any type of name/identity scams always claimed the name on all other servers from the moment they got created.

A real answer would be appreciated as I've seen the GM Support versions to much and know those were all not true.

Thanks and best regards!

Archived