Damage Elemental Feoh

Goky

Good night @Juji @Arctic and to the whole community, I would like to ask a question that every feoh has had for years, and has become something of a legend and that has made and makes many of them not know who to believe, so I come here to the forum as a request for help to clarify the doubt and that can serve as a clarification to all because today is the last day of red libra and can help many feoh not to make a mistake the question is the following:

There is a legend that a feoh cannot use an element in his weapon other than the elemental stance being used at the moment, as the damage decreases.

So I ask: is a feoh required to use the same stance element in his weapon that is in use to get maximum damage without loss?

Please, I would like a yes or no and if possible if you have something to add as an answer it will be of great help to the community. Thank you all and have a good night. ( I am sorry for my english)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Goky said:

Good night @Juji @Arctic and to the whole community, I would like to ask a question that every feoh has had for years, and has become something of a legend and that has made and makes many of them not know who to believe, so I come here to the forum as a request for help to clarify the doubt and that can serve as a clarification to all because today is the last day of red libra and can help many feoh not to make a mistake the question is the following:

There is a legend that a feoh cannot use an element in his weapon other than the elemental stance being used at the moment, as the damage decreases.

So I ask: is a feoh required to use the same stance element in his weapon that is in use to get maximum damage without loss?

Please, I would like a yes or no and if possible if you have something to add as an answer it will be of great help to the community. Thank you all and have a good night. ( I am sorry for my english)

In answer to your question: a Feoh can and is not "required" to use the same stance/element as to what's on his weapon but damage will decrease. I'm a 113 Feoh Archmage. Fire is the element I chose out of the 4 available to us and that is what's on my weapon.

• Like 1

From quite some time, the element on your weapon doesn't matter.The stance gives you bonuses, but it won't do less elemental damage if it's not the same as the stance.

Short(er) answer - No.Element type doesn't matter, stance is not related to the elemental attack anymore.

• Like 1

I also feel lost on this issue, some say it matters and others say it doesn't matter, I've already done some tests myself and tested all the feohs and what "forces" them to use the attribute would be the "destruction" skill that is the only skill of each feoh that deals elemental damage, the other skills don't hit more or less if you use any element but the "instance" (Wind, Holy, Fire, Dark, Water, Earth, etc) has an extra bonus Example: Wind = M.Skill Crit Damage. so the wind would do more damage on the critical for being a "bonus" and not an "attribute attack" and it does the same damage with any attribute you use on the weapon. But this is a subject that leaves those who really want to know the truths of the game very CONFUSED, it would be interesting for some GM to do these tests for us and end these mysteries of l2 once and for all

On 4/6/2022 at 5:27 AM, mixa said:

From quite some time, the element on your weapon doesn't matter.The stance gives you bonuses, but it won't do less elemental damage if it's not the same as the stance.

Short(er) answer - No.Element type doesn't matter, stance is not related to the elemental attack anymore.

Do you remember the time when posture was no longer related to the element?

On 05/04/2022 at 22:10, Sharlanna said:

Em resposta à sua pergunta: um Feoh pode e não é "obrigatório" usar a mesma postura/elemento que está em sua arma, mas o dano diminuirá. Eu sou um Arquimago 113 Feoh. O fogo é o elemento que escolhi dos 4 disponíveis para nós e é isso que está na minha arma.

Some friends had commented that the damage decreased.

It matters what weapon you use  according to stance , you will lose the element that the stance (if the stance is not on the same element as the weapon) is giving to you = less damage .

If you have wind on weapon and activate wind stance you get more element (50 element ) .Tested in case of STS switching from wind stance to to dark stance and back .

Best case is to use weapon + stance on the same element  if not you lose 50 element 

21 hours ago, UmpaArmy said:

It matters what weapon you use  according to stance , you will lose the element that the stance (if the stance is not on the same element as the weapon) is giving to you = less damage .

If you have wind on weapon and activate wind stance you get more element (50 element ) .Tested in case of STS switching from wind stance to to dark stance and back .

Best case is to use weapon + stance on the same element  if not you lose 50 element 

This is not how you test this thing....

Change the attribute of your weapon and you'll see that there is no difference in the damage output between the different stances. It's their bonuses like +10% m.crit dmg that makes the difference.

So put holy on the weapon and test.

This thing you're "discussing" here is actually solved long ago now and it's not up to interpretation. It's a known fact that for feoh, the attribute on the weapon doesn't matter. Maybe it did in the distant past, but since quite a while now, is doesn't.