Live Server Maintenance: April 6, 2022

Arctic

20 hours ago, Arctic said:
Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 6, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Oriana’s Lucky Draw event will start for two weeks!
  • Tersi’s Soul Crystal promotion will start for two weeks!
  • Red Libra Event will end!
    • All related event items including the Stone of Destiny will be deleted!
  • Pandari Returns Event will end!
    • The Blessed Exalted Armor Pack Coupon and Antharas Spell Doll (30-day) will be deleted!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will end!
    • All Eva’s Treasure Chests and the Shining Gran Kain Scrolls will be deleted on 4/13.
  • Fixed an issue where the Dignity of the Exalted skills were not displayed for Dual Class after learning the spellbook on Main class.
  • The Dignity of the Exalted spellbooks can now be learned at any level.
  • Fixed an issue where you could not crystallize old Zodiac Agathions.
  • The number of characters in a command channel has increased to 20 characters in order to defeat Anakim, Baium, Orfen, or Lord Ishka.
  • Fixed an issue where localization files from another region were accidentally deployed last week.
  • Various localization fixes have been added.

Can someone post the description of the Advanced Skill Cooldown Talisman Pack (30-day) from the event please?

the truth @Juji, it would be very good if you put the name of the winner of each hour, so we know who is the one who wins, because otherwise you are giving rise to that you are giving more profit to those who pay and those of us who don't lose a lot . You have no idea how many people want to know who wins the event. and another thing. I was seeing that there are many bots in the game and in the first hour that was won in the game one appeared selling 2500 Oriana's Coin. how do you allow bots? Or will they pay you to keep them there? the truth seems to me too tedious to always bother with the same thing, but don't you think it's fair that it's the same for everyone? random events and we all win? I do not know. Think about it.

I think you need to rethink castle sieges. It's frustrating to see an entire alliance defend a castle and then splinter into the wind immediately after. Characters detag from clan, ownership of the castle is passed and clan leaders change just so that the tax rate can be hiked and the alliance gets no repercussions. Its a chicken **** way of doing things, but I guess the rules allow it. Maybe have individual characters signed as attackers or defenders, and have the results of the siege tied to them until the next siege. Ive only been back a short time and this is what I see. Maybe someone more versed can expand on the issue and suggest a more comprehensive idea. 

On 4/5/2022 at 10:13 PM, Arctic said:

• O evento Sorteio da Sorte de Oriana começará por duas semanas!
  •  

The item Greater Aquamarine Lv 6 (from the event) in its description says All Skills Cooldown is reduced by 5%, but on passives it only appears for Magic Skill Cooldowns -5%.

O item Greater Aquamarine Lv 6 (do evento) em sua descrição informa All Skills Cooldown is reduced by 5%, mas nas passivas ele só aparece para Magic Skill Cooldowns -5%.

2 hours ago, MadaraBR said:

The item Greater Aquamarine Lv 6 (from the event) in its description says All Skills Cooldown is reduced by 5%, but on passives it only appears for Magic Skill Cooldowns -5%.

O item Greater Aquamarine Lv 6 (do evento) em sua descrição informa All Skills Cooldown is reduced by 5%, mas nas passivas ele só aparece para Magic Skill Cooldowns -5%.

aquamarine.png

The image shows the passive skill description and the other image the aquamarine in inventory. Seems it's a typo mistake in the passive skill's description since they wanted to write "there is a 15% chance of recovering 136 MP. Skill Cooldown - 5%" to match the description with the equipped aquamarine because what's written in the passive skill now makes no sense at all

Hey Dears!!

I dont know what happen behind the scenes, under a weekly maintance.

But after the last one, i have got a continously DC after few hours online time.

First time i thought its happened cause of the windy days at me, but its already gone.
Under the libra event i dont had any DC, so pls if you know the cure for the issue, do something. 

Thanks a lot, best for everyone!!!

On 4/11/2022 at 5:15 AM, Bakker said:

Hey Dears!!

I dont know what happen behind the scenes, under a weekly maintance.

But after the last one, i have got a continously DC after few hours online time.

First time i thought its happened cause of the windy days at me, but its already gone.
Under the libra event i dont had any DC, so pls if you know the cure for the issue, do something. 

Thanks a lot, best for everyone!!!

My problem is I have 3 accounts login and only 1 dc's other 2 stay and usually it causes the death of the others because if the buffer or main dd dc well the others eventually die.   So can you explain how some accounts don't dc but others do and they are in party with each other? lol