Aden Server Maintenance: April 6, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

• Fixed an issue where the Mission Level System was empty and would disconnect users when claiming missions on the Elcadia server.

what about the 5 days we lost arcs, AA, SS tickets, Spirit ores, weekly rewards, transgentet rewards and the points we lost on mission lvl system? 

How we gonna take them??

• Like 3

• Juji changed the title to Aden Server Maintenance: April 6, 2022

Should imagine game will be totally unplayable after 30 march effort, I bet WOW (ugh) does not have these bad updates.

I bet the only offer, due to 1 weeks crippled game play, is a pathetic CAT BUFF!

I think was has really riled me is the Support ticket responses;

day 1 "we did not know there was a problem";

day 2 to 5 "we have let the development team know";

day 6 to 7 SILENCE. 

Today day 8 

• Fixed an issue where the Mission Level System was empty and would disconnect users when claiming missions on the Elcadia server.

3 hours ago, whichking said:

Should imagine game will be totally unplayable after 30 march effort, I bet WOW (ugh) does not have these bad updates.

I bet the only offer, due to 1 weeks crippled game play, is a pathetic CAT BUFF!

I think was has really riled me is the Support ticket responses;

day 1 "we did not know there was a problem";

day 2 to 5 "we have let the development team know";

day 6 to 7 SILENCE. 

Today day 8 

only Elcadia?

• L2 Team
11 hours ago, xipis said:

what about the 5 days we lost arcs, AA, SS tickets, Spirit ores, weekly rewards, transgentet rewards and the points we lost on mission lvl system? 

How we gonna take them??

We are currently discussing the compensation for Elcadia with the Dev team and will have more details to share immediately once they have finalized the plans.

• Like 1

Fixed an issue where the Mission Level System was empty and would disconnect users when claiming missions on the Elcadia server.

you fixed an issue and you raised an other one as always

dc after dc after dc

connection gets lost with the slightest glits

make transcedent and training dungeons available after a damn dc

it is extremely annoying to pay to enter and eat the door at the face after dc

specially if you haven't kill the elite mob

make it if you don't kill elite so you can reenter

give back annotation to connection

100 times to find toon dead than get dc and have to do all the process to have client running

even better make client instead of giving you the finger and having to run all the launcher process so you can reconnect from the already opened client