Logic Behind Oriana's Gift Rewards

So, please explain the logic behind this:  

Top-Grade Ruby/Sapphire lvl10 (which has been basically free for 30days in the past) 13,500 event coins.

It's 100 coin per winner of the event.  There are 24 events a day, so max is 2,400 coin.  

Calculations are as follows:  

100% winners per cycle for 135 cycles is 5.6 days (rounded to 5 1/2 days).  Time Limit on the Top grades are 14 days and is already down to 13 1/2 days.  

EVEN IF, someone wins each cycle (which they don't) we would only have 8 days worth of use.

Was the plan for any player to actually use these two event items or just a nice little carrot?

1 hour ago, socketka said:

free items, people still complain...

Free items that almost no one will get, because the likely possibility exists that only 1 Oriana winner will be selected every 6-8 hours.

Let's face it, Oriana's Lucky Coin event sucks and it always has sucked. They would have been better served adding an XP event in addition to Oriana's. 

5 hours ago, LuckyStrikz said:

So, please explain the logic behind this:  

Top-Grade Ruby/Sapphire lvl10 (which has been basically free for 30days in the past) 13,500 event coins.

It's 100 coin per winner of the event.  There are 24 events a day, so max is 2,400 coin.  

Calculations are as follows:  

100% winners per cycle for 135 cycles is 5.6 days (rounded to 5 1/2 days).  Time Limit on the Top grades are 14 days and is already down to 13 1/2 days.  

EVEN IF, someone wins each cycle (which they don't) we would only have 8 days worth of use.

Was the plan for any player to actually use these two event items or just a nice little carrot?

We get anniversary soon. We will probably get cool stuff to use then too. 

In 3-4 days coins will be cheap

• Like 1

One of the most disappointing events i have ever seen, this is some kind of out of season Aprils fools joke?

Not only someone winning is not guaranteed but the rewards compared to investment are a joke.

This event also brings nothing  to people who just started or came back ( like me), nothing to entice you or make invested.

Be more creative NCsoft, you used to be much better than this

Nobody believes this event giving the stuff, if NCsoft is nice . Should be in one hour, non stop clicking and everyone gets the price...we have spent so much ncoins, you see? i thought got cash rebate? but cash rebate also need luck...This is totally crazy!!!! just an game items give to each player only, WHY SO HARD? instead of we leveling it to lv 115 then we 'lll get more adenas..if we invested a lot money.. but the truth is before lv 115 , all i need to do is keep on spending large and lots of money...everytime i play this game i have to feel worst about myself....so guilty all the time..keep spending non stop...

nd there is another thing, THE BUG about this event is :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WINNER OF THE PRICES . NAME SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED! AT LEAST WE DIDNT FEEL BAD IF THE BOTTERS WINNING THE DRAW!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Like 1

These,crap,events are just to fill up servers that are almost dead. Why can't you make something like rim kamaloka, where after killing x mobs you get y prize,and this prize being a full definitive item. Could even rotate prizes so ppl can get the necessary items to stay alive In game. I'm still running around on level 3 jewels and it's impossible to upgrade them...

I knew this tersi event was coming out as soon as you upgraded the mobs difficulty. You did the same last year and throwing the Protection Talisman event right after updating the difficulty.

I understand it's all about sales and profit. I'm still in the process of throwing in 80€ to make a +6 full Tersi. But the idea of spending 80€ just to survive,it's just that, I won't be making more damage,I won't be hunting new zones,I won't be able to farm in IoS or ToI. 

So 80€ to go back to where I was 2months ago ??  

How do you expect new players to come in if they need a ton of gear to survive,years of grinding to get to low crap levels and even then they can't do most of the timed zones ?

On 4/6/2022 at 3:32 PM, socketka said:

yes thats why I got 600 coins already with only 2 toons logged, and in aden shops i see thousands for 2.5m per.

xp event so people can be 113-115 in exalted sets? that sounds wise.

You had to have bought them, or you're on a different server, because there was only 1 winner in the first 6-7 hours of the event, which means that the most that your 2 toons should have when you replied is 200 coins. 😆

@Juji, why not just keep this style of event in the game permanently? 

#1 - The lottery system was removed ages ago.

#2 - This version of a lottery system is slightly better than Power Ball.

#3 - Keep the jewels and other items to either 14 days or shorten it to keep people from crying.

23 hours ago, LuckyStrikz said:

@Juji, why not just keep this style of event in the game permanently? 

#1 - The lottery system was removed ages ago.

#2 - This version of a lottery system is slightly better than Power Ball.

#3 - Keep the jewels and other items to either 14 days or shorten it to keep people from crying.

Prestige subscribers should have access to some type of lottery like this. Two drawings a day -- all with exceptional odds of winning -- except on Friday, when the prize is a 20B adena treasure chest. If no one wins, the prize amount rolls over into the following week. The pot keeps increasing until someone wins it.

That will increase subscribers and reward the people who help keep the lights on in L2.

On 7/4/2022 at 22:05, SageLeoDoG said:

SI NCSOFT ES BUENO, ¡debería ir ahora al mantenimiento del servidor de emergencia! al menos haz algo para que este evento cambie! ¡Cualquier cambio del que hable solo elige UNO!

yess changed. changed that 28 hours ago there were only 4 winners. meanwhile those of us who pay little to play are getting worse and worse. it's a really shitty event. a hell of a shit. but everyone is in favor of ncsoft continuing to do good events, but do you know who are the ones who say that? those who buy bots or those who use a sandbox because there are many here who do. and yet the GM's look aside and let them continue as if nothing had happened. oh but I'm calm that I use 3 accounts and if nothing works for me, I'll find a way to get adena bundles.

I made almost 15B from this event selling the coins so far. No, it's not a great event. In fact, it's a terrible event. It should never be used again. But if you have 3-4 computers and an urge to have a high electric bill, it's...something. 🥵🥴😩