Oriana's Event Bug

Zendey

They have improved the event considerably this time around... the Buff stays when switching classes, or even when dead. I missed the coin reward on one of my toons while on 104 Dual Class,  even tho I saw the Buff persist it may have glitched when switching(or my Prize is lost in the Mail?), but maybe I was disqualified due to level(it is now 105/105 so I'll try on Dual again)

I think that I verified even though the buff persist while on Dual Class:

1. if Dual Class is under 105 it is disqualified for any Draw.

2. Occasionally when switching to a Dual Class that is 105+ before a winner is picked for the current Draw can glitch you just for that Draw... but you can get coins on the next Draw.(When the Prize is greyed out, either someone won or 5 attempts... so it's safe to switch before next Draw)

55 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

2. Occasionally when switching to a Dual Class that is 105+ before a winner is picked for the current Draw can glitch you just for that Draw... but you can get coins on the next Draw.(When the Prize is greyed out, either someone won or 5 attempts... so it's safe to switch before next Draw)

I think I might have had Identity Crisis during a failed Draw attempt, and that glitched me for that draw. If I had re-logged or switched to main I might have gotten coins when a winner was picked... my other boxes got them.

Next I'll try to see if we really get coins while dead... the buff is 24/7, but has no effect on stats and no visible indication if it's active/glitched/disqualified