Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Conguero

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, chrisma said:

hi i notice that with this maintenance  the xp from mobs are droped almost in half  do i miss something here? any info about that??

I double that, mobs giving less xp.

Wtf is that? They lower the xp tables and you ninja lower the xp from mobs a week before? Seriously?

What a cheap, disgusting move. You deserve to be discontinued.

• L2 Team
3 hours ago, chrisma said:

hi i notice that with this maintenance  the xp from mobs are droped almost in half  do i miss something here? any info about that??

There was no build released today that would've changed XP gains from monsters like this. Where is it occurring?

i was in infity and hunting  some  mobs for quest (no quest mob) and before maintenance i was takeing 7 m per mob in 2 man party after the maintenance i notice that the xp was drop from 7m to 4m.

and before and after i was not havn t  any vitality  or boost xp. thats the reason why i ask 

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Tamlin said:

Xp rates are nearly half Conguero. Everywhere i checked, xp was less.

58 minutes ago, chrisma said:

i was in infity and hunting  some  mobs for quest (no quest mob) and before maintenance i was takeing 7 m per mob in 2 man party after the maintenance i notice that the xp was drop from 7m to 4m.

and before and after i was not havn t  any vitality  or boost xp. thats the reason why i ask 

DM on the forums with your character names and servers.

10 hours ago, iTrinity said:

So if we read the 3rd paragraph, the conclusion is that razer keyboards/nostromos are legal, cause they cant detect anything inside the game

I would like to agree with you, however with the recent banning for "Hazing" and "Bullying" no one can really be sure where they stand on any issue at the moment.

From what I remember though, Macro used to xp/skill/cp pot/whatever is 100% LEGAL until you walk away from the computer. AFK xping is what they are concerned about.

DM is an abbreviation for "Direct Message". Conguero means that you should send him a personal message via the message system of this forum, the "letter" icon in the upper right corner of the screen :)

@Conguero:
The majority of the players here are not native English speakers. You will be better understood if you don't use slang and acronyms but always write out things, if possible in proper British English.

Hello all,

Indeed base exp was changed with mentenance.

I was testing before this mentenance how much exp I get per mob.... I checked Jabberwok on Innova site(since NcWest dont have a mob list with dagger vulnerability...) and I compared with what we have here on NcWest.

We all know  Hp is direct proportional with exp, I remenber JuJi clarify this when they mess up kartia instance ...so on innova Jabber have 328 875 hp and 209 630 648 exp, On Ncsoft Jabber have 548 122 hp but exp has been lowered now to 210 000 000 ish....

So yes, you can call this a nerf on exp just before a major update....

@Conguero no need to send mail with char and server, its a global problem....just check what you did this mentenance :)

On 8/7/2018 at 7:22 PM, Pleistoros said:

Speaking of Phan mobs...it looks like we dont have same thing on NcWest.

@Neutron can you please check if that is true and its not mistake? :ph34r:

fsd.png

16 hours ago, Conguero said:

As several of you have noticed XIGNCODE3 wasn't deployed during maintenance this week. Wellbia, the maker of this security solution, was unable to conduct their launch performance testing due to a holiday in South Korea for which they were out of the office. While we had completed compatibility and QA testing on our end, for security updates to our live games we always want to have a final round of performance testing completed by the security software developer as well. Unfortunately there was a miscommunication on our end about the need for this test and their inability to do it due to a Korean holiday. We ultimately decided to hold the security update in order to ensure that Wellbia has the opportunity to conduct launch performance testing on their end, before we deploy XIGNCODE3 to the live game environment.

We want to get this security solution deployed as quickly as possible in order to begin the detection monitoring period. We'll provide you with an update once we've determined a new release date for XIGNCODE3 and appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Plus also XP nerfed possibly ?

LOL @ NCWest for failing so hard again.

12 hours ago, chrisma said:

was look up your post on HB Phan ridge and GC Low

Kill 5 JabberWok i was get 222k-277k exp so its same like in wiki, and then i go to GC Low and kill some mob alone was get around 700m exp without vit, there is no nerf at least on hb and gc low, check clan buff maybe you missed the clan exp buff.

@Congueo

22 hours ago, Conguero said:

There was no build released today that would've changed XP gains from monsters like this. Where is it occurring?

I don't know what is worse.. that you cut the XP in half (yes - I just did 1h in Superion and gained exatly 50% of what I did on Monday in 1h) or you don't know about it. Since I used runes etc. I will be contacting support for refund.

• L2 Team

Hello,

We're trying to look into the EXP issue, but the examples provided, we're getting the correct amount of EXP when we kill it personally ourselves.

If you're seeing an issue, can you check that all of your buffs/effects bonuses are working, also keep in mind if someone outside of the party is hitting your monsters they will steal a portion of the EXP away.

I'll have to reiterate there were no changes made to the client/server, all we did was reboot the services.

The server and client version are exactly the same as they were before the maintenance.

Thanks

2 hours ago, ZolteR said:

It seems everyone is getting around ~30% less XP on things.

True. From my side I can offer:

Enchanted valley generic mobs now give 90m exp, before was 125 or 130m, something. That is 100% sure, I have been doing this faction for months now, easy to notice. Enraged mobs gave somewhat 200m++ exp, now 175 only...

Also, in Atelia Fortress, looks like too, 175m from standard mob instead of 225m.

My char never had runes or else, and obviously not vitality or mob stealing issue(lol).

"Boosts" are: exalted buff 10%, exalted 100%, clan 5%. That how it is for me 99% of time. Exclude rare cakes in altar(but we are not about altar now)

Archived