shining aden treasure chest/venusta chests contets ninjanerfed?

BDeyes

1-2 months ago i could get at least an armor piece of maybe an augment stone out of every dozen or so shining aden treasure chests, and augmnent stones with a rather ok chance from the venusta boxes.

last week i opened about 200 shining aden chests. NOTHING but adena only. From venusta boxes i havent gotten anything other than adena and the occasional weapon/armor enchant scroll for months, and i have been doing dailies almost every day.

did they ninjanerf the drops or they just hate me?

Also crisis time zone chests, in 1k chests i get 1 forgoten book.

2x drop rate runes from destiny pack and prestige pack give nothing to chests better drop chance.

I dont even say about drop from epic instances or Toh instances because there all you can drop last weeks is Angel accesory not even +6.

New antharas instance another joke drops same like all other CC instances. 

Primeval Island has been ninja nerfed as well. I've been farming there for 3 hrs daily and use to average 40+ scrolls... now I'm only getting 25-30. Not going to continue buying recharge stones. I'll use the ones I already purchased with NCoins and then that's it until something changes and I'm not holding my breath.

• Like 1

Just now, Sharlanna said:

Primeval Island has been ninja nerfed as well. I've been farming there for 3 hrs daily and use to average 40+ scrolls... now I'm only getting 25-30. Not going to continue buying recharge stones. I'll use the ones I already purchased with NCoins and then that's it until something changes and I'm not holding my breath.

P.S. I have Destiny and Prestige. A lotta good they do. /sarcasm off

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

I think they nerfed PI during last update or so. I remember going there and getting far less scrolls than before the update. I haven't even bothered going during this update. Lots of things seem more difficult.

• Like 1