RATES OF GEMS IN EVENT

@Juji  @Arctic

I would like to invite you to engage us on the rates of gem aquisition and combining success currently for classic.

As it stands i know many people dumping hundreds of dollars if not thousands to acquire higher level gems

Few things are evident:

1. The acquisition rate of certain gems ESPECIALLY cats-eyes are nerfed. I have opened 240 boxes and have no received a single one and other people claim this as well

2. The combination of Ruby and sapphire , specifically is nerfed. I have combine 67 ruby gems and have not been able to create 1 stage 4 gem and this trend has been consistent if not worse for many other players

Are we to expect this kind of "Event rigging" from now on? Can we verify that you are providing us with accurate rates when we spend money with you? You give gear to Aden servers and live servers almost for free. Can we please see a return in our investments to NCwest?

1 hour ago, l2ponepone said:

@Juji  @Arctic

I would like to invite you to engage us on the rates of gem aquisition and combining success currently for classic.

As it stands i know many people dumping hundreds of dollars if not thousands to acquire higher level gems

Few things are evident:

1. The acquisition rate of certain gems ESPECIALLY cats-eyes are nerfed. I have opened 240 boxes and have no received a single one and other people claim this as well

2. The combination of Ruby and sapphire , specifically is nerfed. I have combine 67 ruby gems and have not been able to create 1 stage 4 gem and this trend has been consistent if not worse for many other players

Are we to expect this kind of "Event rigging" from now on? Can we verify that you are providing us with accurate rates when we spend money with you? You give gear to Aden servers and live servers almost for free. Can we please see a return in our investments to NCwest?

That's why I stopped participating in P2W events when I used to spend around €800 per event. I found the rates totally abusive and the events have the rates manipulated as you say. The prices are also totally abusive and excessively expensive.

and yet some people got lvl 5s from less than 50 gems. The rates are not wrong in my experience seeing what people can achieve. Do some calculations and see what the average is. It just sounds to me that you got unlucky, but i guarantee you some others got lucky.
Yes cats eyes are extremely low chance to drop. Some guys actually got 2-3 cats eyes from 100 boxes, i personally didnt get any from almost 300. Its how RNG works, not much to do about that :/
Although it would be nice to see finally NCSoft doing something to balance this out. If a player gets unlucky, we can spend hundreds $$$ and end up with nothing. This is not right and it leaves the players feeling like not investing again in the future. I hope they come up with a solution for this.