To the Devs: Suggestions to balance classes

Rotten

I've been playing on the new update for some time now, and as I have said in previous posts, I've had enough time to play on it to confirm there is an even greater imbalance between classes. This is primarily focused on players with top end gear, with max cooldown items, compared to other classes with similar gear. It has created a gameplay situation where 3 classes rule the server, an unbalanced gameplay situation. I would suspect the only people that will disagree with my suggestions are those playing one of the classes, as they know they currently have an OP class at the moment.

My analysis is in 1v1 PVP situations.
The following classes with top end gear and max cooldown items need adjustment: Tyrr, Evi, Feoh.
Reason: With max cooldown Tyrr can run perma Guts, and do massive damage with huge AOE range, i have seen this and witnessed this on a daily basis. Evi is nearly permanent steel mind, and with the damage boost kills everything, this too i have witnessed, you only have a few seconds between steel mind cooldown. Feoh, Mana barrier is impossible to break with current items and stats on that skill as compared to what dmg other classes can do to it when equally geared.

When comparing these to classes to others like an Othell, Othell has no evasion that can be on permanent, UE is only 50% avoidance, with 10 min cooldown,  counter stance only lasts 10 seconds at 80% with a 2 min cooldown, hide lasts 30 seconds with a 3 minute cooldown. After that you have no defensive or survivability skills.  This class along with others is no longer viable to play in pvp situations effectively.

Suggestions and ideas to fairly balance classes.
1. Create fixed cooldown on skills with a time that balances killable vs. un-killable time
2. Change skills to be defensive or offensive. Example. If your running Guts your dmg output is nerfed, Frenzy, your dmg is increased and def decreased. 
3. Evi, same concept, steel mind nerf dmg in SM, increase dmg with other skills
4. Othell give survivability skills that match other classes times, example, allow evasion for periods of time like steel mind / guts, but as i said with other classes nerf dmg while its up to create balanced gameplay.

I think using these ideas or these concepts you can create a diverse and effective pvp/pve system that allows players to compete in all classes equally, and you will have a community of diverse players that all enjoy the game more.

On 4/16/2022 at 3:56 PM, fademist said:

mana barrier is impossible to break really? after the 5% less they got on last update? maybe u do something wrong then? OR u r against stronger toon than urs?

Barrier went from what, 95% ->90%?!?! And they got dmg boost...

Othell UE, is only 50% avoidance and we have a fraction of the defense... 

Add the crit cap they put on us and that lethal no longer works.. we are broken.

Back to my statement about the gross imbalance between classes. 

55 minutes ago, Rotten said:

Barrier went from what, 95% ->90%?!?! And they got dmg boost...

Othell UE, is only 50% avoidance and we have a fraction of the defense... 

Add the crit cap they put on us and that lethal no longer works.. we are broken.

Back to my statement about the gross imbalance between classes. 

always were that balance doesnt exist ...

p.s. remove that crt rate cap from feohs