Night market chest

@Arctic @EMpulse

Hi
I dont know who came up with these price on night market coin but its insane how nothing is worth to get , everything can be earned way cheaper ingame

also, why giving us Shining gran kain seed bracelet scroll??
No one in both chronos or naia has a +7 seed bracelet, let alone +5 its already very rare
you know why? Because you have to spend 2Bil for a damn scroll
so giving us that type of scrolls now just proves the ncwest team incompetence to know our servers situation

im sorry but this is a totally garbage pricing on items
Only « gambling part » will be worth to try i guess

108 ncoin a chest to get 99% garbage most of the time thxs ncwest for taking care of your customers, truly disgusting after all these years if you tell me

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Arctic @EMpulse

Hi
I dont know who came up with these price on night market coin but its insane how nothing is worth to get , everything can be earned way cheaper ingame

also, why giving us Shining gran kain seed bracelet scroll??
No one in both chronos or naia has a +7 seed bracelet, let alone +5 its already very rare
you know why? Because you have to spend 2Bil for a damn scroll
so giving us that type of scrolls now just proves the ncwest team incompetence to know our servers situation

im sorry but this is a totally garbage pricing on items
Only « gambling part » will be worth to try i guess

108 ncoin a chest to get 99% garbage most of the time thxs ncwest for taking care of your customers, truly disgusting after all these years if you tell me

Tell your buddies on Chronos to stop spending money like nuts.

I wanted to make that 11% Damage Artifact some day.

Guess it "only" costs me +3750€ to make. Literally NC is giving a damn about its player base. 750€/each Artifact for 300 Fragments, who the fack falls for such a scam.... Not me for sure.

I am skipping 100% this pay event. At some point, we have to backfire this situation.

This is why Juji came more often lately to Discord Community, so he can show his finger towards its community.

Who on earth choose such a pricing event....

Example:

Current store price for Blessed Armor scrolls = 40ncoin each

Night Coin event price for Blessed Armor scrolls = 72ncoin each.

Who is the marketing manager? He should get fired for not even making stuff cheaper on a basic Blessed Exalted set....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

One example of the pricing on this event

1 Blessed Exalted Armor Scroll  = 40 NCoin on L2 Store.

1 Blessed Exalted Armor Scroll = 20 Nightmare Coin = 72 NCoin on this current event.

New players should be able to get these kind of items cheaper/easier or even make it free. Cuz blessed exalted armor +10 should be easier accessible for everybody.

Pricing seems odd on most items.

At least it stops me from spending NCoin on these events.

Edited by luukdoei
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Previous night market coin "event" was the same. Expensive. https://www.lineage2.com/news/night-market-appears

The "first news" about anniversary events has already disappoint us. They try to milk us again, for more. Let's see what they gonna announce later about 18th anniversary.

Good job @Arctic @Juji . You have a very nice marketing team. If people are smart, they will not buy ncoins for this fail night market extremely expensive pay2win event.

• Like 2

Its duble the price that was last year for

10- Nightmare Coin  for 1 Blessed Exalted Armor Scroll -2021 

20-  Nightmare Coin  for 1 Blessed Exalted Armor Scroll -2022

But for exp Blessed exalted Weapon Enchant -60  Nightmare Coin 2021

Blessed exalted Weapon Enchant -50  Nightmare Coin 2022

So its a pattern there ( nothing change  from last year) if u ar new  and want  +10 armor  maybe u need +12 Blessed exalted weapond   if u put thos  to item together  is the same Price  last  Year 2021

To spin prices from one side to another and to think that no one realizes that it's the same you have a serious problem .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trivak said:

If the prices you have posted remain in place on Wednesday when the event starts, with this we all understand that we have no relevance posting ar feedback in the game. 

Let them drop prices. Because the community is against this pricing system.

• Like 1

I was expecting the anniversary event to bring a fresh breeze towards customers, was even considering spending a little more than usual due to being nerfed lats update (or better, not nerfed, just mobs got insane) but with those prices I won't spend a penny.

I was looking for wings lvl 3 as I missed the previous sale, guess what? no wings this time.

EVEN IF THE ITEMS WERE SOLD FOR NCOIN ONLY THEY ARE STILL EXPENSIVE.

• Like 1

Hello ! 

Again its a Joke ....

Dear team you dont care ennymore about all community ..

We all just said you this NCwest is not playable enymore due to you're insane price ? And What do you do ? Make an event with insane price ..... ruby 5 = 4000 night market coin ??? 720 ncoin = 200 market ??? So we need 14400 ncoin for à ruby 5 ? Guys go hell on L2Core ruby5 =50 dollars (with einashed shop) 

How you think we can just grow up in this game ? Invest 40k dollar for play ? 

Nobody Will join enymore you're server, no New player no more dollar with your politic price.. 

• Like 1

$1350 for forgotten skills lvl 1-30.

Normally this is $1000 on average if you just buy the store chests that give 1/2/3 lvl books

Past sales have been $800 for 1-30

b exalted armor is 40 ncoin normal, but 72 ncoin on night market

shirt scrolls are normally 40-60kk, night market theyre the equivalent of 100kk+/ea.  Other scrolls will be worse because theyre higher on night market

artifact scrolls are also in the 40-60kk range normally.  theyre 230kk+ per scroll on night market....

@Juji @Arctic if the goal was to make us think our feedback was well received and prepare us for a fun anniversary event, then why put out this clear price gouge event that has no clue about current economy?

As many of us said, we do not believe our feedback is ever heard to read.  This shows us that is true.

this is just a bad joke now...

Oh yea, dont get me started on the prices on other export regions for the same basic stuff needed to play the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

why are you all suprised ppl?did you expect anything less than this?its like watching the same movie over and over again..From time to time i am thinking....God what we did wrong and they treat us this way..?

Once again they failed..

Once again they will not change anything even if the 80% of the server make a post here..

Once again they dont really care about us..

ps:Prices are higher due to war Russia VS Ukraine..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

" THE FINEST WARES WILL STILL BE WAITING"

120 NC  = 30 NMC  for a frigging potion , ( cos that's all we will get  from this event if idiots even chance it) your out of your mind , and that potion will give us ((30 mins)) boost  to get 300% /50

most generous of your team  to reward the players that even managed to stay here 18 years , they out of their minds too ...

LET the above sink into the heads of your  marketing team ... good luck with your sales 

all old content items  no new angel earring /necklace rewards (+6/+9/+10) and the basics most need are 400% marked up 

Little compare:

Here - 10€ = 800ncoin = 200 nmc

FB1 = 40ncm * 1 = 5UN for 200nmc (10€)

Other Server - 10€ = 4000 coins (some times sale on coins 5€ = 3200coins, so 10€ = 6400coins)

FB1 = 215 coins * 1 = 18UN for 4000 coins (10€)

Sale: So for the same 10€, on other server is enough for 30 books.

RESUME: 5 BOOKS HERE | 30 BOOKS NEXT DOOR

But the thing is, there you have items on demand, just pop some cash and buy. Here you have to wait for "sale"

This NightMarketCoin pricing is absolutely disgusting to the point that some items are actually cheaper to be bought via the store. What sort of scam is that?
GM's take a look and push this back to devs, you are meant to represent our thoughts from forum, right? Atleast that's what you keep saying in tickets I log.
This is unacceptable. Fix it!

Not only did you make all the zones harder, you make the game unenjoyable and all of our efforts are worthless. So instead of making it more accessible, you are pricing this out of everyone's reach and simply do not care.  I am also passing this event 100%. This is too expensive and the player base is getting smaller.   I hope everyone also revolts at this price gouge and prove this point. 

Clearly the "stop price gouging your playerbase" posts in the feedback thread were received, understood and acted upon 🤣

Item USD/EUR COST
Night Market Treasure Chest 1.35
7 Artifact - P. Atk (Fighting Spirit) Pack 441
+7 Artifact - M. Atk (Fighting Spirit) Pack 441
+7 Artifact - P. Def. (Protection) Pack 441
Sealed Talisman - Longing 11.25
Nevit's Cloak of Light Box (30-day) 7.65
Artifact Book Lv. 3 14.4
Topaz Lv. 5 Jewelry Box 18
Ruby Lv. 5 Jewelry Box 180
Sapphire Lv. 5 Jewelry Box 63
Obsidian Lv. 5 Jewelry Box 18