Night market chest

Every week before a promotion begins, I think to myself, "Maybe this time I spend real money on this game."

Then the promotion is announced, I see new ways in which we are getting screwed, and I quickly put my credit card back in my wallet.

The sad thing is that your sales data will never accurately reflect how much money you're not making because you keep doing crappy shit like this -- shooting yourselves in the ass by thinking that you're making asses out of everyone else. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, frankznbeanz said:

If y’all were nfl coaches you’d definitely be on the hot seat for the last few years. 

They're like NFL coaches that got paid to lose, apparently. This sales promotion sucks...and they know it. Korea knows it. Everyone knows it.

3 minutes ago, otstreldebilov said:

ignoring community for years

selling clean R99 random weapon for 300 Hero Coins in 2022 🤡

You'd think they'd have R115 or R120 weapons by now. R99 should be moved to normal NPC shops. And the first Exalted Quest should give Blessed Exalted items as a reward.  

As usual, they are behind on everything, but trying to overcharge us like it's the greatest and newest best thing.

Whole this thread will get deleted soon :D

Its alright saying about economy prices but the Biggest joke is when they put blessed exalted armor scrolls twice expensive than from their own coin shop, I just can't  turn my head over this.. :D how bad you have to be to do this.. :D

Well apart of this event being the biggest fail ever with prices over the roof for even basic items in comparison with current store and ingame prices….u had 1 item in this event that at least half the server would have bought yeah I’m talking about the lv3 wings…. So there was an item that u guys could have gotten money for it….those that know me I’m a gambler not a whale but I spend a good amount each month on each event to gamble on the event but looks like this time I’ll skip there is no reason for me to buy nightmare coins if no wings are on the list…. And I’m sure ppl ain’t gonna get cursed weapons like last time so it’s gonna be potions and scrolls for a extremely rediculous price so no thanks u ain’t gonna see my money on this event ncwest 

• Like 1

The funny part is they are calling this "The 18th Anniversary Night Market." Trust me, if you give a gift or event like this to your spouse or your staff on the 18th anniversary, you will not live to see your 19th anniversary.  😁

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, BlackIce said:

The funny part is they are calling this "The 18th Anniversary Night Market." Trust me, if you give a gift or event like this to your spouse or your staff on the 18th anniversary, you will not live to see your 19th anniversary.  😁

Or maybe servers won't last till 19th anniversary. 

1 minute ago, ItsTime said:

Think better, delete that post about Night Market Coin and post the real event,  and all gonna think that a bad joke ...

Nice try , its never going to happen :D its called greed my friend. If we are going to carry on crying here they will double the prices more likely :D

Agreed.  With the game economy the way it is, there will be no competitive new players.  It will be the same 10 players at the top because the rest of us aren't willing to throw the money into this game it would take to be competitive. The chance on getting something worth a crap from a box is beyond ridiculous. I buy some NCOIN here and there but if the odds were better or the market was more realistic myself and others would prolly put a little more into the game. This game has an incredibly loyal player base, i've been in and out of the game for 17+ years, and several of the players I associate with are the same. We play because we enjoy interacting with each other and try to be competitive with what we have, but we have no illusions that we will ever be a top tier player. I'm not willing to invest the amount of money I could buy a car with into a game that could not be here tomorrow. That's not saying I'm not willing to put money into my hobby(look in my garage or gun safe) just not the amount of money others are. NC needs to look at whether they would want 50 players investing $1000 or 1,000 players investing $100 in an event(numbers simplified for ease).  Just my .02 adena.  Rant over

• Like 1

11 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Arctic @EMpulse

Hi
I dont know who came up with these price on night market coin but its insane how nothing is worth to get , everything can be earned way cheaper ingame

also, why giving us Shining gran kain seed bracelet scroll??
No one in both chronos or naia has a +7 seed bracelet, let alone +5 its already very rare
you know why? Because you have to spend 2Bil for a damn scroll
so giving us that type of scrolls now just proves the ncwest team incompetence to know our servers situation

im sorry but this is a totally garbage pricing on items
Only « gambling part » will be worth to try i guess

108 ncoin a chest to get 99% garbage most of the time thxs ncwest for taking care of your customers, truly disgusting after all these years if you tell me

Last time I bought only 50 Night coins to get Homunculus on some Alts(7/8 were General, 1 Advanced and all were wrong for the Class i got them on) if they had upgraded to the Blessed Hourglasses(Advanced or Top Homunculus only) for 2 Night coins this time, I might try some... but the basic Hourglass you should get 5 for that price, or temporarily boost odds for Advanced. I think I sold the rest of my coins to a random shop...  if just the Advanced Homunculus was useful for the Class, I might have bought a chest instead.