Night market chest

Hi @Juji,i can see all the team dont care about us ...nerf after nerf and instead to give us the chance to be where we was  befor the  update ,you bring in front of us a shame event with bad rewards and hight prices...

About that chests i dont enter in the cage for second time...last year  was nice to get hp pots,buffs and pi scrolls  in one word garbege for hight cost....is appear ncwest not ncsoft start to be big scammer and agresive one...and the problem here is one guy ,he is @Juji...no more words.I know is a game but we are using real money then we have more rights....

Sorry for me bad english,but @Jujii think is time to change your politic and be with players or you want to close server and you need to push all out without any problem?....👎

This event proves the team that comes up with event pricing is just messing with us. I'd rather type a profanity instead of the word messing, it starts with an "F". This event takes the cake so far for insulting and trying to milk the players.

25 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24201-removal-of-nerf-to-evi-and-tyrr-is-not-right/?do=findComment&comment=167561

Basically, the Night marketeer  were not well-received in this region. Will Dev decide to reverse their decision at the last minute for us?

How many responds of any gm's apart from deleting post we seen in this topic?  0

How many times they listened to players? 0

How many times they changed anything when its total disaster ? 0

Lets do math how many chances we got that they will move a finger

0+0+0=0%

Well NC have more chances than my neighbour getting laid anytime soon :D 

14 minutes ago, classic said:

just canceled my monthly prestige,  hit them where it  hurts then they will listen.

More players needs to do this.

Also don't buy tomorrow's night market coins BUT unfortunately people will buy. Let's end this nightmare once and for all.

Every Wednesday we get ninja patches, nerfs on boxes (like water supply boxes from crisis), boost on mobs and other hidden changes that no one from the admin team posts in forums. Every event is extremely overpriced with useless rewards.

They are playing with us and they are laughing at us. The community, the players that have supported them for years.

No one from the admin team plays the game, they don't know how bad the game is, they don't know what the prices are for items, they don't know we cannot xp anymore. They've hired some guys that have NO IDEA about l2 and the current situation of the servers so they can announce expensive pay2win events. The worst part is that this event is called "18th anniversary" OMG

it's just sad to see how disconnected & uncaring the korean dev team really is and as extra cherry on top they will remove again the +5% p/matt p/mdef mentee effects tomorrow.. god forbid they would give the export regions something nice for free eh..

feels bad man

• Like 2

last years we get only disgusting events. we  get boost in every update on mobs in any aspect nerfs and in same time rewards to be from 5 years ago when we had 99lvl mobs and most important thing on very high price and same time other regions get cheap items and from current update not old items . anyway now every know what will happened some changes some free event with claim rewards every day , xp boost etc till ppl stop to spam and that circle i see it every time success perfect  ppl will be happy :P

• Like 1

As a  community we can come together and make this game better, and I would hope NCWest listens to us, and in this case we are looking for a more reasonable system for events.  to get ONE item it shouldnt be $750.   we have like 70 items to get total in game, and if ONE costs almost $1k it seems a little unreasonable and keeps players from coming back or continuing to play 

• Thanks 1

OKay, i rarely talk on these forums, but this trash event was enough for me to complain.

This right here is the easiest example to show NCWEST takes us for fools to get milked out of our money. Its a shame because the "new players" , if any, will see these price conversions and immediately want to quit. Me and TimmyJohns, maybe a few others are the only active streamers of L2 Live server. TBH L2 in general. This game is becoming more dead by the second because NORMAL people don't  have thousands of dollars to spend.  When people stream this game many people ask how much money you put in or how pay to win the game really is and there is nothing I can do but be honest and say its a money trap now. All a new player would have to do is see this forum or the events to see its a huge scam. I cannot keep defending / playing off that this game is not extremely pay to win when NC does Nothing to better us as a community and our market. They only come to destroy with prices they pulled our of there a** :D There is more money to be made from new players that actually stay and are willing to spend money here and there on future promos, but I do not see that happening when anyone can look at past event and get scared away.  Fix your marketing and maybe you'll get more life on this game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xDr3yar said:

Let’s wait couple hours till the rest of the events are published maybe they put a Super duper free event u never know 

Usually when they give really great stuff away, it's old content that we should have received long ago.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Arctic @EMpulse

Hi
I dont know who came up with these price on night market coin but its insane how nothing is worth to get , everything can be earned way cheaper ingame

also, why giving us Shining gran kain seed bracelet scroll??
No one in both chronos or naia has a +7 seed bracelet, let alone +5 its already very rare
you know why? Because you have to spend 2Bil for a damn scroll
so giving us that type of scrolls now just proves the ncwest team incompetence to know our servers situation

im sorry but this is a totally garbage pricing on items
Only « gambling part » will be worth to try i guess

108 ncoin a chest to get 99% garbage most of the time thxs ncwest for taking care of your customers, truly disgusting after all these years if you tell me

Bit of irony. Isn't this kind of what you do in-game? Take items, slap a higher price on them than necessary and try to push them as something that people must have? Did NCSoft borrow a page from your playbook? If so, you should sue them for copyright infringement. They are using it too well. 😆😆 😆

Irony ON: Good to see Korea is taking our feedback in consideration! Irony OFF

Was hoping that the recent feedback request would mean this incredible shady tactics would end, but it seems everything is still the same, sad.

Btw, for everyone who doesn't understand why they did this, the idea is simple, put a coin type event to be able to say "hey we did this kind of event and got 0 return so it doesn't pay off" and make sure no one use it to guarantee the income of consumables/items (even more expensively) is made via loot boxes.

What NCWest does not get L2 is not free to play as they say, has customers and customers make the busines going forward. In this case they have a lot of unhappy customers which pay subscriptions, events, boosts. As customers we have the right to a clean service, transparent. But what we get? A lot of crap ...make petition ... u get the clasic line  "Rest asshured..." , rest asshured NC Team want do nothing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Natzzu said:

This event is a disaster, I expected much more for being an 18th anniversary, I honestly don't know what to do, millionaire prices, people complaining and nobody listens. 😞

18th anniversary means they put adult prices from now on!

Hello everyone, I want to emphasize that this has been going on for a long time and it is not just about this event, in general this server is a steal compared to other servers, one thing is that people get used to paying for virtual items (what which is already wrong) and another thing is to sell items at extremely high prices, and if you add to this that they make the leveling areas more difficult constantly, we have as a result a system in which you pay a lot to progress, but then in some update you become incompetent again and what you paid is useless, before I used to pay a little to progress, but I made the decision to play totally free, because it is a total madness of prices, and if I am one of the people who we push the market up to get Adena because there is no way to get it without paying real money, all this is generating a spiral of garbage, lineage 2 was a beautiful and majestic game now it's garbage and yes it's just  or I dedicate myself to doing trades so that one day I can play your game ps: 6 fancys and constant buying and selling of items is not enough to equip you and be competitive, and almost all the items have some kind of direct or indirect relationship with the l2store, fix it this garbage please thank you

31 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

What NCWest does not get L2 is not free to play as they say, has customers and customers make the busines going forward. In this case they have a lot of unhappy customers which pay subscriptions, events, boosts. As customers we have the right to a clean service, transparent. But what we get? A lot of crap ...make petition ... u get the clasic line  "Rest asshured..." , rest asshured NC Team want do nothing.

I would rather pay for content like we used to..

• Like 1