Night market chest

3 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Subscription paid game was ace , not sure when you joined but back in the day , pay to play (pay for content) was the best of L2 !

I started as soon as it became free, I caught good times.

Unfortunately today the game is like someone else here said, wallet x wallet.

This "event" is the most pathetic I've seen in years!

10 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

I started as soon as it became free, I caught good times.

Unfortunately today the game is like someone else here said, wallet x wallet.

This "event" is the most pathetic I've seen in years!

Probably you were familiar with illegal servers then before joining, there was loads of content loads activities and it was really worth paying for playing, sadly nc couldn't keep up with dying servers as player base started hitting they mid twenties and thirtys and they havent done anything apart deciding to put free to play and slowly ruining the game, removing content l2store meant to be just cosmetic as I remember and consumables,Β  well we ended up with store main source for items to be generated as items are not achievable anywhere in game...Β 

Correct me if I'm wrong but where you can make cloaks apart from store?

There is loads of examples of this nonsense..

7 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Probably you were familiar with illegal servers then before joining, there was loads of content loads activities and it was really worth paying for playing, sadly nc couldn't keep up with dying servers as player base started hitting they mid twenties and thirtys and they havent done anything apart deciding to put free to play and slowly ruining the game, removing content l2store meant to be just cosmetic as I remember and consumables,Β  well we ended up with store main source for items to be generated as items are not achievable anywhere in game...Β 

Correct me if I'm wrong but where you can make cloaks apart from store?

There is loads of examples of this nonsense..

It's not even possible to do it in the store, let alone out of it 🀭🀭

12 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

It's not even possible to do it in the store, let alone out of it 🀭🀭

Let me correct my self "store sales",

I'm surprised thet they made gems available to craft and combine as its was premium thing which was available on promotions and sales for long time,

So they can proudly say: look you can make gems but it will take you twenty years to get greater gems buy our NM sale coins and get your gems fasterΒ :D

Β 

Edit: overpriced NM coins :D

If they would just put the effort into revamping drops, hunting areas, quests, etc to where the game content is they could easily bring back all the players that left for illegal servers.. that guess what, are doing just that..

Ncsoft is a lazy ass company that builds ontop of the game destorying 1 update at a time since the beginning..

Β 

Fix your game u lazy *****

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

Pior venda de NM e pior evento gratuito de aniversΓ‘rio bem jogado NC.. mais coisas limitadas por tempo Γ© o que precisamos!

Estou surpreso que eles nΓ£o cobram 4000NCoins para se teletransportar para a ilha da fantasia para obter buffs de GM..

please my friend, people with ideas to bleep the players they have a lot, not tips for them

8 minutes ago, DarkzitoxD said:

please my friend, people with ideas to bleep the players they have a lot, not tips for them

Lol you are right, they might use it against us :D

Juji call hime back he had forum giveaways and decent events/sales, not often but way better than your artic does now.. :D

edit: no offence artic but hime looked after community a bit more and we get some replies from him

This Community (and I am refering at Lineage 2 players) are the most toxic players I ever seen in my entire life. 18th anniversary is very very nice event. I understand expressing your negative opinions about bad stuff, but here is an entire exageration from community's part! like come on people, wakeup, this is just a game! If you hate so much the game, QUIT! If not, stop complaining about EVERYTHING, some things are really good like this 18th aniversarry event, and we also need to point good things out.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hi everyone, the team has been reading through your concerns and your valuable feedback here. They're currently in the process of re-evaluating the promotion, and we hope to get back to you with more details soon. Thanks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Acsa said:

This Community (and I am refering at Lineage 2 players) are the most toxic players I ever seen in my entire life. 18th anniversary is very very nice event. I understand expressing your negative opinions about bad stuff, but here is an entire exageration from community's part! like come on people, wakeup, this is just a game! If you hate so much the game, QUIT! If not, stop complaining about EVERYTHING, some things are really good like this 18th aniversarry event, and we also need to point good things out.

Hi. I think you are confusing the word good for the word terrible. No biggie. Not everybody is a native English speaker.

PS the birthday event is, as a whole, terrible.

1 minute ago, Acsa said:

Optimistic way to handle bad management I admire you :) seems you joined recently,

You are right about quiting sadly alot of people would like to but they spend to much time and money to throw it away.

And yes people complain to be listened, guess why people were protesting in france last year? πŸ™„Β 

If 90% of player base saying its wrong and bad πŸ‘ŽΒ  well that's why they say it?

2 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Hi everyone, the team has been reading through your concerns and your valuable feedback here. They're currently in the process of re-evaluating the promotion, and we hope to get back to you with more details soon. Thanks!

You are my favourite now , taking my words about hime back! Finally we got an official reply :)

3 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Thanks @Arctic. We do appreciate the GM's listening and implementing changes based on community feedback. At this point, it is abundantly clear that the feedback needs to be heard or the game will no longer be sustainable.

For the brazillian community, certain prices are way over the minimum wage. Artifact lvl 7 and red cat are even more expensive than my monthly rent!!! Literally nothing in this event is worth it.

Item Name R$ Actual Price
Night Market Treasure Chest $6.30
+7 Artifact - P. Atk (Fighting Spirit) Pack $2,059.47
+7 Artifact - M. Atk (Fighting Spirit) Pack $2,059.47
+7 Artifact - P. Def. (Protection) Pack $2,059.47
Sealed Talisman - Longing $52.54
Nevit's Cloak of Light Box (30-day) $35.73
Artifact Book Lv. 3 $67.25
Topaz Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $84.06
Ruby Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $840.60
Sapphire Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $294.21
Obsidian Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $84.06
Opal Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $336.24
Emerald Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $252.18
Aquamarine Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $210.15
Diamond Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $336.24
Pearl Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $84.06
Vital Stone Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $210.15
Garnet Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $84.06
Tanzanite Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $420.30
Red Cat's Eye Lv. 5 Jewelry Box $1,786.28

Β 

Β 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Acsa said:

Some NCSoft genius decided that it was ok to charge a month's rent for a pixelated imaginary doohickey as part of a celebratory event, but you want to call the player base toxic? Wow.Β 

Jim Jones may be dead, but it's good to know that there are still people around eagerly willing to drink the Kool Aid.