Night market chest

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Hi everyone, the team has been reading through your concerns and your valuable feedback here. They're currently in the process of re-evaluating the promotion, and we hope to get back to you with more details soon. Thanks!

Really? You are just now reading the comments? These have been the same comments for years. I wont hold my breath. How is it that an Admin that has been around this long only has 77 posts. This shows how active and how connected you are to this community. 

There has been a challenge for you all to create a toon and level it. I bet you cant do it with free gear.

19 hours ago, iAndouille said:

@Arctic @EMpulse

Hi
I dont know who came up with these price on night market coin but its insane how nothing is worth to get , everything can be earned way cheaper ingame

also, why giving us Shining gran kain seed bracelet scroll??
No one in both chronos or naia has a +7 seed bracelet, let alone +5 its already very rare
you know why? Because you have to spend 2Bil for a damn scroll
so giving us that type of scrolls now just proves the ncwest team incompetence to know our servers situation

im sorry but this is a totally garbage pricing on items
Only « gambling part » will be worth to try i guess

108 ncoin a chest to get 99% garbage most of the time thxs ncwest for taking care of your customers, truly disgusting after all these years if you tell me

You asked for our feedback, and it was OVERWHELMINGLY  that the "PAYWALL IS TOO HIGH"  then your response to this is to come out with an event with a massive paywall? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU @Juji @Arctic . The monsters aren't the problem, your paywall and wanting $742.50 for 300 artifact fragments that you can ONLY get from events, so we can buy ONE item to help KILL MOBS is 100% the problem. 

Again, Korea isn't this expensive, Japan isn't this expensive, Core isn't this expensive. This isn't hard to figure out, and you all can't possibly be this dumb. Every other server has figured it out, and they all have a MUCH higher player base.. hummmm... wonder why? 

Insead of selling it to 50 people for 742$ why don't you try selling it to 500 people for 100$? We would buy multiple and gear multiple toons, get your head out of your collective butts please.  

• Thanks 1

@Juji

I want to start off by saying that I have been a long time player. Lineage 2s new event 18th Anniversary Night Market is priced out outrageously for the life period of the game and where it is currently with content. I cannot understand how the Lineage 2 events team can justify or NcSoft, whoever makes the prices, that these were fair in the current state of the game. How is the Lineage 2 player base supposed to progress in this game when it is designed to make the player fail unless they purchase ncoin? Currently the entire world is suffering and the price gouging on virtual items is insane.

Here are some data points that I took the time to look up for your team. These are based in the USA as of 2019 or later:

• Average cost of rent: $1,098
  • Average cost of Mortgage: $1,487
  • Average cost for gas as of 04/19/2022: $4.10 (per AAA)
  • Average cost of Grocery: $450 (For one person)

These are only three examples of what most Americans are expecting to pay for physical items. While your items remain virtual your most expensive item is almost someones groceries for a month. Below I have included the average income in the USA.

• Average Medium income in 2019: $34,248.45 a year or $2,854 a month before tax.

No one can deny that inflation is real and again, everyone is suffering. Please reconsider your virtual item prices.

Respectfully,

LightRider

2 hours ago, Arctic said:

Hi everyone, the team has been reading through your concerns and your valuable feedback here. They're currently in the process of re-evaluating the promotion, and we hope to get back to you with more details soon. Thanks!

Bro, the fact people have to point this out just shows how disconnect from the game your team is.  Do you not understand that most of the items in this night market paid event you can’t even get in game or farm?  

Please makeL2greatagain 

@Hime

@Juji

Why is it you guys make the mobs all harder on this last update and I’m just sitting on my ass watching my toon go backwards.   Ok great let’s farm harder!   OR let me spend $700 on the new artifacts.   Yes 700 sounds like a good price for a damn upgrade.    1.4 g for 2 of the new artifacts.   Amazing deal right there.   That’s so cheap it’s like getting groceries.

but wait …. Since now I’m getting one shot I clearly need to get +20 armor.   Yep 20 bucks per fail and were likely looking at a hundred fails.   Only 2 grand to get some legit armor to not get one shot     

Well it’s your lucky day    We are now selling the rest of the items for 1,5x market price    Why ?   Well cause we’re Jew.   

3 hours ago, Arctic said:

You want to see a good event with massive customer engagement, Drop the price to 200 NC coin for the 200 Pack. 

That's where it SHOULD be in a healthy pay to win game.  Dont you dare go back and come back with some crap 560 NC coin for the 200 pack, because all that is.. is putting the price back to WHERE IT WAS IN THE PAST. 

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

it's just sad to see how disconnected & uncaring the korean dev team really is and as extra cherry on top they will remove again the +5% p/matt p/mdef mentee effects tomorrow.. god forbid they would give the export regions something nice for free eh..

feels bad man

You really think korea knows whats going on this side of the pond? Very much doubt it.

I think thats why we get all these problems with updates as they try to adjust everything and it don't work!

New player here. Very active playing a lot of other current MMOs that also have cash shops.

I recently got the game and leveled up a character in the previous Red Libra event. 

Beautiful character models and armor even for such an old game. The initial tutorial phase went very smooth.

Very simple even boring go here kill that stuff. No real questing. No real emersion. Bleh story. 

But got to level 85, got my 30 day vitality doll and a bunch of starter gear. Continued the questline.

I figured all of this would get me to where I could actually start playing the game...

WRONG.... at 105 are spending 2 days killing the same things I was told to go back to level 85 and do it all over again for my dual class...  so after a week of playing I have basically only killed the same 3 mobs groups over and over. No other quests at all to help with leveling or getting better items. Super lazy and brain dead game design. Kill 40k mobs for 1 quest??? 

So then it was time to try and lvl up some more in a new area. By now all my starting potions were gone and the new zones were almost impossible to kill anything in. Also completely swamped with other players. Still no quests or any sort of in game help to PLAY the game. Then after the reset my 30 day doll was deleted (after only 10+ days) and my vitality was gone. I'm not even 106 yet, which is what I'm guessing is the first real lvl... Everyone says you have to visit the store... And to be clear, before getting into the game I knew there was a pay to win element... but this game is impossible to PLAY without having constant buffs to help your EXP and the stupid VITALITY bar. And you have to pay to get those buffs. REAL MONEY to play a free game. Not compete, not PVP, just to kill some stupid cloned mobs...at the first level... I can't grasp how people still play this game??? 

So I did buy some boost stuff from the store to see how effective it would be... what a joke... you need multiple versions of the same thing to make a difference and then they only last 30-60min... Yes there is a 30 day version but that is like $20... on a free to PLAY game. Terrible lie. There was a new server "event" to make some crystals for something ... it's not an event when nothing happens IN GAME and you just have to spend REAL MONEY to participate. How lazy can you get. Do you folk not see this? So after 3 weeks.... No new quests, no new gear, same mobs, nerfed EXP in so many ways and then stupid 'event' ... I mean what the actual hell is this???  

I finally get to 106 now. Just days of AFK auto kill low level mobs... now there is a new 'EVENT' ...Everbody saying it is the Anniversary Event.. so I was hoping that maybe southing would happen... like IN GAME... something cool like a real active event... NOPE... just more spending real money on a game NO ONE PLAYS. 

The price of this stuff... COMON... are you guys delusional??? Is anyone really paying this much REAL MONEY for this fake game?? 

Free to play.... until level 106 MAX.... you will never see 107 before opting out for something better. 

Beautiful looking game (for its age) that could have so much potential if it was managed properly. 

Terrible game for ANYONE to PLAY. it is the worst example I have ever seen of Pay to PLAY and Pay to WIN. 

I know there are a few people who have tons of stuff and play at the top level and maybe they are having fun but I wonder how much they had to spend to get there and stay there. Most of what I have seen after a month of playing are just small AFK groups auto farming in the same spot day after day. There are the daily dungeons to run and that is the only other minimal content for new players. But it was quickly pointed out to me that my gear was not good enough to get a group for those dungeons (I did do a few of them and the solo ones but got nothing of value in game for them)

So anyway this is not a knock against those who do enjoy the game. Just my perspective as someone who wanted to play the game and explore the world. 

Love the basic idea, the look and gameplay (not the auto farming) , Hate the complete lack of actual game to PLAY. 
Terrible cash shop, zero questing, events, management, GM's....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

We worked with the Development team tonight to reduce the prices on multiple items for the Night Market promotion. The changes to the Night Market Coin price have already been reflected on the website in BOLD.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/Night-Market-Returns

Thank you for your feedback!

This is a very bad joke @Juji?

Still have the courage to thank you for the feedback!

You really don't give a damn about the community and you don't listen to us at all.

12 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

We worked with the Development team tonight to reduce the prices on multiple items for the Night Market promotion. The changes to the Night Market Coin price have already been reflected on the website in BOLD.

First of all,
Thxs for taking onto consideration this post, as you saw we were alot to be frustrated about that agressive expensive marketting tactic.

i hope this kind of post will reflects future promo prices to match ingame economy.

Not all items from market chest are well Evaluated but what we achieved today is a Step further so we can say Thanks for this already.

cheaper forgottens/arti frag/ shining scrolls , arti scrolls,   U will see that those changes will affect in a positive way your sales. 

thxs all for making it possible !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

Are you serious now? :D you reduced lowest item prices and removed blessed exalted armor scrolls which were twice expensive as buying them from store without promotional sale, deserves a clap..

Nothing to say anymore..

I'm glad finally at least one finger have been moved instead of ctrl+c/v, even that something is nothing..

Community been screaming for years and nothing has been done apart from ignores and deleted posts from dev team :/

Hope to see some changes to renew subscription and enjoy game again , but probably it won't happen in near future with this devs attitude :/

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

In best regards juji,you only care to have possitive annual balance sheets of the company? years ago some1 was doing some tests for compounds etc from admin team,have you ever try to test the server and its mechanics-economy? or you just read numbers from a paper with your accountants and just try to be positive each quarter? its a company we all understand that,wake up and understand nightmarkets should be a one of but with big discount around 70-80% from nccoins,do some events with 200-300% exp and vitality maintain with no gap to close the level and gear gap with the those massive nightmarket discounts,not this one your  currently doing,maybe lootboxes with 1 artifact etc with random % and  1 freya rose or other consuamble with each box as standar could worth invest,than just a 100 box opening with really low chances and 90% in best conditions to get an items.

New prices on Shining gran kain scrolls are attractive

New prices on Artifact fragment are attractive

New prices on Artifact book scrolls are attractive (added rates on book)

New prices on forgotten lvl 2-3 are attractive

Its already a good step forward. its not perfect everywhere but still, lets enjoy that they changed something already. 

Hello Everyone,

We worked with the Development team tonight to reduce the prices on multiple items for the Night Market promotion. The changes to the Night Market Coin price have already been reflected on the website in BOLD.

@Juji On Classic you decreased the NC coins price for 50 NM coins from 100 to 50 and on Live, decreased the prices for some items which are of no interest for 99% of the players. Since this is 18th Anniversary of Lineage2, is not possible to decrease the NC Coins amount for the 2 packs available on L2 Shop?? 

I'm just asking for something from DEV to be presented as an anniversary gift to players...Or is this too much?

11 hours ago, DoubtDestiny said:

Some NCSoft genius decided that it was ok to charge a month's rent for a pixelated imaginary doohickey as part of a celebratory event, but you want to call the player base toxic? Wow. 

Jim Jones may be dead, but it's good to know that there are still people around eagerly willing to drink the Kool Aid.

Yup, what L2 players don't understand is that if is too expensive they don't actually need to buy it. Do you know in any company how a change is made? When the income lowers, the moment the player do not buy the product due to different reasons (like a price too high), the price will drop after a market evaluation by the company. Everyone here just rages on the moderators when they are not the ones deciding the prices, they are actually the ones trying to help, but they are taking all the heat. Actual impact is made by L2 players on purchasing or not the respective item. So if the price is up IS NOT NCSOFTs FAULT, is the L2 PLAYERS FAULT, if they buy it means is ok. 

So next time blame the players, because they are the ones deciding actually how market goes. 

But my point on the topic was to also appreciate good things, 18th anniversary event is actually a nice event, from my perspective, and I will say why: Free Boss Jewell, that now is very expensive so is like a fresh air to put the hands in one of those due to recent prices. An increase in +18 weapons, twice a day a boss will come that will reward a +18 weapon to a player, meaning the price will drop, even a little, on the OE weapons, Master Yohi stuff that gives free stuff, even consumables are good, but is a "Stick Enchant Event" for free, and lets not mention the "no lvl penalty" in party bonus. Yes , you did not get an xp server boost that everyone is crazy about, but overall is a very very nice event.

2 minutes ago, Acsa said:

Yup, what L2 players don't understand is that if is too expensive they don't actually need to buy it. Do you know in any company how a change is made? When the income lowers, the moment the player do not buy the product due to different reasons (like a price too high), the price will drop after a market evaluation by the company. Everyone here just rages on the moderators when they are not the ones deciding the prices, they are actually the ones trying to help, but they are taking all the heat. Actual impact is made by L2 players on purchasing or not the respective item. So if the price is up IS NOT NCSOFTs FAULT, is the L2 PLAYERS FAULT, if they buy it means is ok. 

So next time blame the players, because they are the ones deciding actually how market goes. 

But my point on the topic was to also appreciate good things, 18th anniversary event is actually a nice event, from my perspective, and I will say why: Free Boss Jewell, that now is very expensive so is like a fresh air to put the hands in one of those due to recent prices. An increase in +18 weapons, twice a day a boss will come that will reward a +18 weapon to a player, meaning the price will drop, even a little, on the OE weapons, Master Yohi stuff that gives free stuff, even consumables are good, but is a "Stick Enchant Event" for free, and lets not mention the "no lvl penalty" in party bonus. Yes , you did not get an xp server boost that everyone is crazy about, but overall is a very very nice event.

An increase in +18 weapon - those weapons will go to the highest contributor. Guess who will be the ones to take the weapons? Same ppl who influence the market. This RB event is only for top 1% of players, so you can ignore this part except the buff scrolls which are given to all participants.