Night market chest

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

We worked with the Development team tonight to reduce the prices on multiple items for the Night Market promotion. The changes to the Night Market Coin price have already been reflected on the website in BOLD.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/Night-Market-Returns

Thank you for your feedback!

I am sorry but you are completely disconnected from in game reality. You are charging 400+- USD/EUR for mid tier items. That's insane. This is not a triple A title. This is a  low population fringe game and your pricing structure is off the charts.

RedCat 5, +7 Artifacts ... those, considering where the game is are mid tier items that can receive lots of upgrades. Yet you want a newish player (that's who's going to buy them) to spend 1200 bucks to get 2 artifacts and a redcat, 1600 if they want 2 artifacts and a greater red cat 1. You can't realistically progress in game past 110-112 without those items, so you are basically telling newbies to cough up 1600 USD/EUR to play past the F2P paywall. That's nuts. That's why this game is not attracting new players, cause you expect them to get a new mortgage to play

PS personally don't care, have +10 artifacts and top grade rc.

PS2 there is no rational reason for a red cat to cost 3.5 times more than a blue cat. Other than you gouging players. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mete said:

I am sorry but you are completely disconnected from in game reality. You are charging 400+- USD/EUR for mid tier items. That's insane. This is not a triple A title. This is a  low population fringe game and your pricing structure is off the charts.

RedCat 5, +7 Artifacts ... those, considering where the game is are mid tier items that can receive lots of upgrades. Yet you want a newish player (that's who's going to buy them) to spend 1200 bucks to get 2 artifacts and a redcat, 1600 if they want 2 artifacts and a greater red cat 1. You can't realistically progress in game past 110-112 without those items, so you are basically telling newbies to cough up 1600 USD/EUR to play past the F2P paywall. That's nuts. That's why this game is not attracting new players, cause you expect them to get a new mortgage to play

im interesting into getting items like that im with a ruby lvl 4 and a lvl 4 red cat for example,failed 10 times to make lvl 5 from ingame crafting,still believe lvl 5 by crafting or even greater lvl 1 should be easly made by ingame crafting at this point of the game.even some cool events have to be repeated,how about a fancy rod promo event? its been like now how long 5-6 years since the last fishing promo event?lets not even mention cloak event everyone asks for too. A lot of ppl got 4-5-6 rods,and new ppl have to stay with the garbage lvl 5 from craft and try to farm with that the necessary items they need for a good r110 weapon/set.

55 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

They said numerous times fishing has been abandoned by the development team so you will never see another fishing event.

Please stop asking for things everyone has accepted as no longer possible in this game.

Sorry Sly but that's a copout ... in other regions there are cheap (and more importantly permanent) means to obtain Elcyum. So fishing is indeed irrelevant. In our region, fishing remains the ONLY constant source of Elcyum, aside for a once a year event ( Slayer event back in January where people got carpal tunnel making +7 slayers for Elcyum).

In our region, the average newbie without a fancy rod needs 3 toons fishing 24/7  for 2 weeks to make 3 Elcyum. To make 1 Krishna  Weapon -> enchanted -> bloody which is the  minimum you need to play past 110 you need if memory serves 57 Elcyum. Which means 9 months of 3 toons fishing 24/7. That's ridiculous, and is the reason why our region NEEDS fancy rods. You and I might have them, but newer people are literally stuck. Can't upgrade their gear cause they can't farm adena to buy Elcyum at a bil per, can't generate Elcuym by themselves, can't buy it from the nonexistent Einhasad store, can';t farm the 100b+ a bloody weapon costs.

These QOL issues that our team should see to, since they refuse to give us an Einhasad shop. Purposely frustrating your playerbase is not a smart policy, no matter how you slice it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mete said:

PS2 there is no rational reason for a red cat to cost 3.5 times more than a blue cat. Other than you gouging players. 

Funny how they want people to pick between a mortgage/rent payment , food, or L2 for the month.  On a game that is almost 20 years old without any real content.

17 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

You are my favourite now , taking my words about hime back! Finally we got an official reply :)

reply, yes. Action?  remains to be seen. he says they read it now. What have they been doing in the past 10 years then? if i remember correctly we didnt raise these concerns just now. They have been raised numerious times over the years.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

We worked with the Development team tonight to reduce the prices on multiple items for the Night Market promotion. The changes to the Night Market Coin price have already been reflected on the website in BOLD.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/Night-Market-Returns

Thank you for your feedback!

You worked with developers? The team that writes code and creates content for the game, you worked with THEM to set prices in YOUR region? Really? Well @Juji No Wonder NCSoft West doesnt know wtf they are doing, the Development team, in KOREA should NOT be setting prices for a server in North America. And as NC Soft is one of the largest most successful gaming companies in the world and EVERY OTHER SERVER in the world is better off than we are, excuse me if I call BS on this. 

NC Soft West Sets the prices here, not the Korean Development Team. Most of us in this game, are 30+ and are very successful in our careers or we wouldn't be able to spend 20k on a game. We know better, but nice try with the plausible deniability for your failings as a company.  

The Pay Wall is too high they said, so.. huh.. well drop prices on stuff they REALLY dont need, and that should work.. 

Brilliant strategy, hope you you all work for NC Soft West for a LONG time, because no REAL company should every hire any of you.... you know.. if they wanted their game to be successful.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mete said:

Sorry Sly but that's a copout ... in other regions there are cheap (and more importantly permanent) means to obtain Elcyum. So fishing is indeed irrelevant. In our region, fishing remains the ONLY constant source of Elcyum, aside for a once a year event ( Slayer event back in January where people got carpal tunnel making +7 slayers for Elcyum).

In our region, the average newbie without a fancy rod needs 3 toons fishing 24/7  for 2 weeks to make 3 Elcyum. To make 1 Krishna  Weapon -> enchanted -> bloody which is the  minimum you need to play past 110 you need if memory serves 57 Elcyum. Which means 9 months of 3 toons fishing 24/7. That's ridiculous, and is the reason why our region NEEDS fancy rods. You and I might have them, but newer people are literally stuck. Can't upgrade their gear cause they can't farm adena to buy Elcyum at a bil per, can't generate Elcuym by themselves, can't buy it from the nonexistent Einhasad store, can';t farm the 100b+ a bloody weapon costs.

These QOL issues that our team should see to, since they refuse to give us an Einhasad shop. Purposely frustrating your playerbase is not a smart policy, no matter how you slice it.

See you didn't read what I said.  Fishing is non-starter not what we need from it.  Two separate issues.  I agree with other sources but fishing will not be one of them as it just barely still in game.

On 4/20/2022 at 5:59 PM, Slycutter said:

See you didn't read what I said.  Fishing is non-starter not what we need from it.  Two separate issues.  I agree with other sources but fishing will not be one of them as it just barely still in game.

For all its worth they could get the manor system running again!  That was a great way to farm materials that you could sell or use to craft and it was also a revenue generator for the castle owner.

As with Red Libra class. weapon, armor, and accessory change functionality, Night Market really should be an everyday feature of the game, not once every blue moon. As an incentive, maybe arrange it so that people with Prestige packs get complimentary 30 NM coins, too.

• Like 1

On 4/20/2022 at 1:35 PM, Mete said:

+1

PS.

Glade to see that some people are starting to open their eyes. 

• Like 1