Forums

Lineage II 18 Years of Memories – Share Yours! (Sweepstakes)

• Administrators

What an accomplishment!

Lineage II turns 18 years old on April 28 and is still going strong.  
Much has changed over the years, but one thing has remained constant...this steadfast and loyal community. Many of you have even been with us from the very beginning! 

So, in celebration of 18 years of L2 gaming, we want you to share your best Lineage II, Classic or Aden memory. It can be your all-time favorite moment in the game, a piece of cool L2 merchandise you scored at a convention back-in-the-day, a special real-world relationship you formed because of L2...you tell us

It’s easy – just make a post and include the following: 

• Your game (Lineage II, Aden or Classic) 
  • Your server name 
  • Your memory 

To sweeten the pot, each week for the next month we’ll randomly pick 10 contributors to this thread and reward them with 1600 NCoin. You only need to share a memory once to be considered all 4 weeks. Read the Official Rules for more information. 

One note: Best memory suggests positivity. The intention of this thread is to celebrate the game with our community, so any posts bashing your fellow players, their memories, Lineage II in general or NCSOFT will be removed. 

Thanks to all of you for an amazing 18 years and we can’t wait to read your memories. Happy Anniversary from us to you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Your game (Lineage II, Aden or Classic) Lineage 2 Live
  • Your server name Sh4r1ff
  • Your memory Fights at Baium in Chaotic Throne/Oath of Blood patches , loads of sleepless nights when clan mate from white order had to ring me to cell phone to wake me up to tell me: Baium is UP get your A$$ here!! Massive fights, PC freezes.. , ech.. good memories :)

Guest ...
  • Your game - Classic
  • Your server name  - Giran / Mpidikleas
  • Your memory - Hunting spiders in Spider Nest with dozens other players during the first days of Classic servers. The competition was FIERCE!

1 minute ago, Guest ... said:
  • Your game - Classic
  • Your server name  - Giran / Mpidikleas
  • Your memory - Hunting spiders in Spider Nest with dozens other players during the first days of Classic servers. The competition was FIERCE!

I really don't know how I managed to do that :D

22 hours ago, Arctic said:

What an accomplishment!

Lineage II turns 18 years old on April 28 and is still going strong.  
Much has changed over the years, but one thing has remained constant...this steadfast and loyal community. Many of you have even been with us from the very beginning! 

So, in celebration of 18 years of L2 gaming, we want you to share your best Lineage II, Classic or Aden memory. It can be your all-time favorite moment in the game, a piece of cool L2 merchandise you scored at a convention back-in-the-day, a special real-world relationship you formed because of L2...you tell us

It’s easy – just make a post and include the following: 

• Your server name 
  • Your memory 

To sweeten the pot, each week for the next month we’ll randomly pick 10 contributors to this thread and reward them with 1600 NCoin. You only need to share a memory once to be considered all 4 weeks. Read the Official Rules for more information. 

One note: Best memory suggests positivity. The intention of this thread is to celebrate the game with our community, so any posts bashing your fellow players, their memories, Lineage II in general or NCSOFT will be removed. 

Thanks to all of you for an amazing 18 years and we can’t wait to read your memories. Happy Anniversary from us to you!

• Your game Lineage II
  • Your server name : Chronos - TURALI
  • Your memory : a long time farm in Enchant Valley 

• Your game Lineage II
  • Your server name : Chronos - xFireDarkx
  • Your memory : The 1st time i won a cursed sword, i remember the people hitting treasure chest and i was like "come on finish please!" :P 

Guest Gofur
On 4/19/2022 at 10:09 PM, Arctic said:
  • Your server name 
  • Your memory 

Your game: Lineage II

Your server name: Naia - Nickname: Gofur

Your memory: Me and Clan friends Farm Toi and a female dwarf appears with a Lot of mob hunting her. She scream in open chat: Help! Help! We Help her killing the mobs. That was a good memory. 

• Your game Lineage II
  • Your server name : Chronos - Rumruay
  • Your memory : Joined Lindvior raid for the first time at 04.00 a.m. and took us almost an hour to kill it.I didn't go to work that morning xD

• Your game (Lineage II
  • Your server name : SfendonAs
  • Your memory : hunting for a-grade helmet recipes with my spoiler friend in beast farm, feeding mobs to lvl them up, taming pets for buffs and pvping with enemies back then

Lineage II
Naia
Memory: 

Unfortunately I lost my C2 account a long time ago and my current 'oldest' char is currently 9 years old and a summoner.
Nice the times when I could summon 3 monster, I used to party alone, in fact it didn't last long... :( 

• Your game (Lineage II, Aden or Classic) Lineage 2 Live
  • Your server name Naia, char iLunas
  • Your memory    mass pvp at Baium, frintezza, antharas, valakas 200 vs 200 in the past patch, exping my first char "tank" at toi 1, at dion (exe), make my 1st siege at dion castle and get it with 30 real friends. And still have fun with this game after 18years, the best longevity game, L2 never die! :)

• Your game: Lineage 2 Live
  • Your server name: Naia, NightW1sh
  • Your memory: The best time that spent in the game was actually spoiling Cruma Tower for Karmian recipes, that time was dope! Kariks in LOA looked awesome for that ERA! Running Hot Springs for Tateossian recipes was also very relaxing. There's just so many memories, that's why people keep addicted to the game after so many years.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.