Character deleting bug (Live Server)

AntMo

I have a bug in Naia server (Live); A couple weeks ago I deleted 2 characters. At the beginning of the screen I notice at the server select screen that it's still notifying the characters are still there, although there not, I have pictures, but I don't have the tools to use the URL to insert image for proof.

The notify symbol is a blue person with no details; it usually shows how many characters in that server. (it's where the bug is located)

16 hours ago, AntMo said:

I have a bug in Naia server (Live); A couple weeks ago I deleted 2 characters. At the beginning of the screen I notice at the server select screen that it's still notifying the characters are still there, although there not, I have pictures, but I don't have the tools to use the URL to insert image for proof.

The notify symbol is a blue person with no details; it usually shows how many characters in that server. (it's where the bug is located)

OK, I went to the server Live and created a character  in the live server afterwards the game corrected the indicator and now its recognizing the correct amount of characters in server. Thank You