No E's

Sharlanna

I haven't gotten an "E" from the 18th Anniversary buff since the servers crashed on Friday. Neither have my 2 alts that are logged. What's up with that??? People are charging a 150kk+ for them so I suppose they're getting them from hunting. I only do dailies and instances I can solo.

I'm also getting "E" at an ok-but-not-good rate, although obviously when this event is done, I'll have one trillion more of each consonant than vowels. 

My biggest complaint, though, is the usual: not enough top prizes being awarded for "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". Sure, the Dragon Shirt augment stones are dropping better than I thought they would, but would it hurt to have the Greater Zodiac Agathion, Talisman Insanity/ 7 Signs/Protection 10, Seed Bracelet 4, Rind Leather Dragon Shirt, etc., drop more than once every hundred million or so tries?   Insanity and 7 Signs aren't even top of the pyramid any more. Might as well open the skies and let them rain down.

19 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

I haven't gotten an "E" from the 18th Anniversary buff since the servers crashed on Friday. Neither have my 2 alts that are logged. What's up with that??? People are charging a 150kk+ for them so I suppose they're getting them from hunting. I only do dailies and instances I can solo.

Even from hunting they drop same chance as every letter but like last letter collection they left a flaw with double letter in words but amount of drop same ,

At the moment I got 200+ of each letters LOVRSPCT, sadly cant burn them down as like you mention E letters repeats them self in both words and they drop same chance as rest of them , after a night farm I get 50+ different letters and 10+ E's.

So by the end of event probably I will end up with 1k different letters apart from E's

Maybe they did it intentionally to make everyone angry (plus don't forget its free event so don't expect miracles)

23 hours ago, Sharlanna said:

Hi, 

Even from hunting the % is the worst of all letters included in this event. 

That means they didn't input the same % for all letters - kinda stupid and imho - not professional. 

4 minutes ago, Zorn said:

Hi, 

Even from hunting the % is the worst of all letters included in this event. 

That means they didn't input the same % for all letters - kinda stupid and imho - not professional. 

they probably changed it during event,  before first server crash i got over 40E during a night session xD

11 hours ago, Batman51 said:

they probably changed it during event,  before first server crash i got over 40E during a night session xD

I would agree with this. Through Sunday I got a decent number of E, but today I barely got 10 from hunting alone. I did get more from the daily 18th Anniversary gift box, but not as many as I got when the event first started. 

Also, I didn't get any Dragon Shirt Augment stones today so far. Over the weekend I got about 20 of them, which I sold for ~100B adena profit. I guess when they fixed the crashing server, they also changed the frequency of the one nice reward that had a good drop rate. 

5 hours ago, DoubtDestiny said:

I would agree with this. Through Sunday I got a decent number of E, but today I barely got 10 from hunting alone. I did get more from the daily 18th Anniversary gift box, but not as many as I got when the event first started. 

Also, I didn't get any Dragon Shirt Augment stones today so far. Over the weekend I got about 20 of them, which I sold for ~100B adena profit. I guess when they fixed the crashing server, they also changed the frequency of the one nice reward that had a good drop rate. 

10 E daily from farm,   1 stone for the last 2 days, heh

21 minutes ago, DoubtDestiny said:

I just looked at the Auction House. Wow! If you like augment stones, this is THE event for you.  

And what is the relation with the topic and letter "E"? 

Your reply must be deleted! 

7 minutes ago, Zorn said:

And what is the relation with the topic and letter "E"? 

Your reply must be deleted! 

Downstream implications of "E". Or are you gathering them just to sell the letters and not attempt to get the prizes, of which, you'll mostly get consumables and augment stones?

Yah , mostly consumables since event started, I had about 170~ respect boxes opened, 

Quite few dragon shirt auguments +-10 had to sell all of them as I haven't got leather shirt myself so pointless to keep them as not getting 38 dawns any time soon as last sale was expensive as hell , 40£ for an upgrade for 1 item..

Rest of them were consumbales or few accessory augument stones not sure when I will burn them 18th cakes as they drop as hell from those boxes , probably will have to leave makro in town to get them all used before end of event :D could make them tradable to growth cokies like 100 of them to 1 cokie , would be ace!

• Like 1