Shilen Stun and the Incompetent NCSoft Team

What can I say, I never expected a real response from then but they did advise that I could seek assistance from the forums so I am now seeking answers. Here is the topic and responses, if you have any comments let me know

I have been advised that Shilen Stun which is for 5 seconds is not able to be removed, yet I have witnessed at least twice now it being removed in less than a second after it lands. Can you please advise how it can be removed as I have tried on numerous different characters and it was never able to be removed

·        

GM Aulakiria

o    9 days ago

Hello,

Thanks for your in-game bug report concerning this skill

We are currently looking into your issue, but in the meantime we require more information so that we can troubleshoot the problem further. Please answer as many of these questions as possible, even if you have given us some of this information already. This will help us reproduce the problem locally as well as assist the Development Team in the resolution of the issue.

1.    Have you ever encountered this problem before, or is this something that began happening recently?

2.    Name of the Skill in question

3.    How many times has this occurred?

4.    What are the steps to reproduce this problem?

5.    Is there any other pertinent information that you believe will help us pinpoint and resolve the issue?

6.    Do you have any video footage about this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards,

GM Aulakiria
NCSOFT Support Team

Have you ever encountered this problem before, or is this something that began happening recently? I have seen it before . I have seen it with a few characters in game as I mentioned
Name of the Skill in question - Its in the description of the ticket Shilen Stun, which is from Shilens Soul Crystal
How many times has this occurred? I have encountered it at least 4 times
What are the steps to reproduce this problem? I dont understand the question. The question to NCSoft was is this able to be removed.
Is there any other pertinent information that you believe will help us pinpoint and resolve the issue? That would be a question for NcSoft. Again the question is "Is this debuff able to be remove?" I have tested it and there is no way I have been able to remove it
Do you have any video footage about this issue? Yes I do. The footage is in low detail, yet you can see the debuff going on and in less than 1 second the debuff is removed. I told you the time of the match and the participants in the match I am unsure what other details I need to provide as your logs should tell you what happened

Hello,

Thanks for the additional information.

We would also like to request the video you have recorded for this so our QA team can investigate further.

Having visual evidence of this incident will allow for a much higher probability of action being taken.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

Here is the video, I as I said low quality but at 1:26 you can see Shilen Stun being applied and at 1:27 its gone. If the developers are unsure what it looks like its the Purple icon. They will see it at 0.22 seconds into the video and 1:00 seconds into the video as it was applied to me. Yet as you will see from the footage at 1:26 when it was applied to the other toon it was removed in less than a second.

Again the question that I have, which still has not been answered, can this debuff be removed and if so how. I fail to see why this simple game play question cannot be answered.

FYI this is the information from your own pages

Shilen’s Soul Crystal is a new type of soul crystal that can bestow a special ability to a weapon. There are 7 different types of special abilities for you to choose from. With 10 upgradeable stages, the higher the stage—the more powerful your special abilities become.

https://www.lineage2.com/news/witness-strength-with-shilen-s-soul-crystal

Increases P. Atk. by 14%, additional damage by 10%, activates stun for 5 seconds when using single attack skill

Now can you please answer the question of if this can be removed. If so what skill is needed to remove the skill.

Hello,

We have received your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

GM RJ
NCSOFT Support Team

I will still need a response to my question, which I have asked multiple times in this thread. As it has been passed to 4 different GMs I want to be clear on this

Hello,

For now, we kindly ask for your patience regarding this matter. We'll get back to you as soon as we've received an update.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

GM Crown
NCSOFT Support Team

I have patience yet I know that normally NCSOFT will close a ticket after 2 days once they respond. I dont what this to happen before I get an answer to my questions:-
1. Can this debuff be removed?
2. if this can be removed what skill is needed to removed it?

This has passed to 4 GMs and I dont want the message to be skewed. I am unconcerned about it being removed I am ONLY looking for a confirmation to the above 2 questions from NCSOFT

Hello,

We are still waiting for an update from the Dev Team about your inquiry. Rest assured that we will immediately update you once we have the available information.

I can only ask once again for your patience about this matter. For the meantime, I will put this ticket to on-hold.

You may contact us from a new ticket for any other concerns.

Regards,

GM Crown
NCSOFT Support Team

Hello,

Just an update, we have received a words from our development team, stating that there are certain items and skills that can be used to counter this effect. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide actual names or provide players with tips that could give them an advantage. Thank you for your understanding.

Also, if you think improvements could be made to the game, we encourage you to post your comments on the forums, where our Community Team gathers player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to our development team: 
https://forums.lineage2.com/

Please let us know if you have any other question.

Regards,

GM RJ
NCSOFT Support Team

this is an unsatisfactory response. Skills are general knowledge. Your lack of information about skills is known. There is no advantage with providing skills for a class that I am not, there is no advantage with providing me skills of an item that I could get to counter this, there is no advantage for me to test out what your developers are saying.

Provide me with the name of the skills or items that can counter this. As I mentioned in the ticket above I have tried many skills on many different classes and can not take the skill away, especially in less than a second.

If you dont the I will assume that the rumours about a NCSoft employee being in the clan that I have noticed this action happening continually being correct.

This to me is nothing more than NCSoft allowing certain players, which are NCSoft employees, to use programs and hacks to progress.

Hello,

We understand that you are not satisfied with the response but this is the results of the investigation done by our QA team.

If you have any questions or other concerns, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Son
NCSOFT Support Team

Explain to me how telling me which skill removes it can provide me with an advantage? The callous lack of knowledge of your team is mind blowing. It took close to a week for you to respond with a response that demonstrates nothing. This ticket resolved absolutely nothing, except showing how ineffectual your team is. The platitudes about concerns, improvements are wasted as nothing is ever done.

You say there are skills, yet you "cant" say what they are because this will give an advantage, Yet what advantage would that be? I think it more you don't know what the skills are and will not say.

Skills are general information, there are literally 100's of them when you take into account the classes, there are also passives, items and sub skill, These all have inadequate descriptions. The question as to why, well to easily not answer questions like this.

I know that there are other tickets that have been closed on this clan where your team of "experts" have reviewed the footage of programs and said nothing is was wrong this type of response is not surprising.

Don't be so obtuse as you are in effect reliant on people playing the game for your job.

Hello,

While I understand where you are coming from, please take note that we are unable to provide any other information than what GM RJ discussed. You are free to discuss with fellow players in our official forums the skills and items that can counter or negate the effect of the "Shilen Stun".

Forum: 
https://forums.lineage2.com/ 

With those in mind, there is nothing more we can add. Any further requests for the information you seek about the Shilen Stun may not receive a response and we set this ticket to solved. Your understanding is once again appreciated.

For any other concerns, feel free to contact us from a new ticket.

Regards,

Senior GM Yehara
NCSOFT Support Team

Then this ticket should have said that a week ago. The ask I had was VERY clear. IF you were not able to answer it then YOU should have said that from day 1.

What I believe is that you know they are using a hack, as they are a NCSoft employee and you don't want to admit it.

This is not an isolated instance and you lack of a response is poor to say the least

As you have said I am free to discuss this on forums I will post this ticket and see what the community says. I appreciate you providing me with the permission to post this