25 April Siege Chronos Tyrr Dreadnought

Very nice video, very nice music choice. I really enjoyed it.

I also enjoyed very much the siege yesterday. It was the best since many months. Especialy at Rune, it was an "all you can kill buffet". It was crazy. All vs All.

I hope all the next sieges will be as good as this one, or even better.

Your video only shows what happened only in one part of the map. The pvp all arround the map, was very intence. I loved it.

well i mean Stage3 DW, +20 Armor Set, lv. 6 Sayha Ring, GK 4, Wing lv7 just to name a bit of.

Ofc with all of that there aint much pvp around anymore. The gear gap which is possible nowadays is way to big compared to the days of L2 mass pvp 10 or better 15 years ago

56 minutes ago, Siri said:

well i mean Stage3 DW, +20 Armor Set, lv. 6 Sayha Ring, GK 4, Wing lv7 just to name a bit of.

Ofc with all of that there aint much pvp around anymore. The gear gap which is possible nowadays is way to big compared to the days of L2 mass pvp 10 or better 15 years ago

Now calling mass pvp is 7v7 on aden siege, when God lunched mass pvp was 200v200 on aden or dragon raid pvp

Low tier Player havent chance to catch this gear lvl even if he send 1k euro/month 

5 hours ago, Siri said:

As for the video itself - great video, still prefer your old pvp/siege videos (since your skills - and you have that - been more important in the past)

Yes, i agree,  i have been complaining about the gameplay that became too simple and easy over time and way too expensive for what it is, but nothing changes , there's nothing else to do except to accept the reality of official servers,   otherwise we would quit already :) 

• Like 1