Live Server Maintenance: April 27, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators
  • Like 2

Lol I have placed ticket about brooch stones..)(23839595) @Arctic

Can you confirm which stones are we getting as a replacement?

7 minutes ago, ItsTime said:

@Arctic you can confirm If prices are correct about New event ? 3000 NC for 48 Boost? Its better buy exalted pack for 1440 and 300 boots...

Some things never change.. :D

2 hours ago, Arctic said:

• Fixed an issue that allowed Death Knights to use two-handed only skills while equipping a one-handed sword: Wrath of Valakas, Spirit Altar, Valaka's Sturdiness, and Presence of Mind.

DK ninja nerf? Since there is no such problem at all :D DK is supposed to use 1h swords from the get-go.. 

What are these two-handed only skills of DK? Could you list?

• L2 Team
10 minutes ago, beltway said:

DK ninja nerf? Since there is no such problem at all :D DK is supposed to use 1h swords from the get-go.. 

What are these two-handed only skills of DK? Could you list?

Skill animations were ignored if your DK used a 2h weapon. Edited the note for clarity:

• Fixed an issue that allowed Death Knights to ignore skill animations by equipping two-handed weapons.

3 hours ago, Arctic said:

• Fixed an issue that allowed Death Knights to use two-handed only skills while equipping a one-handed sword: Wrath of Valakas, Spirit Altar, Valaka's Sturdiness, and Presence of Mind.

Death Knights don't have two-handed sword masteries. Nor do any death knight skills mention a requirement for two handed swords. Also 3 of the 4 skills you listed are I assume mistranslated? We have Rage of Valakas (not Wrath),  Stability of Valakas (not Sturdiness). No clue what Spirit Altar refers to. Presence of Mind exists.

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Mete said:

Death Knights don't have two-handed sword masteries. Nor do any death knight skills mention a requirement for two handed swords. Also 3 of the 4 skills you listed are I assume mistranslated? We have Rage of Valakas (not Wrath),  Stability of Valakas (not Sturdiness). No clue what Spirit Altar refers to. Presence of Mind exists.

It was mistranslated and yes those are the correct skills you mentioned including Presence of Mind.

32 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

I was excited for the possibility of a hero coin store update. 

I was very disappointed in it's update. 

Lets hope the random localization fixes are hiding some golden nuggets. 

Honestly, whoever came up with the Hero Coin update has a future as a comedian, if they want it. I laughed so hard.

Take Crystals of Determination. They have been added for a fee of 15 Hero Coins. 

Let's see... average conversion for featured items is about 1 Hero coin for every 40 NCoins spent. But again, that's for featured items, where you usually get more Hero coins than normal. For most other items in the L2Store the conversion is closer to 1 Hero coin for every 80 NCoins spent. So taking the larger figure, for every $15 spent, you'll get 1 Crystal of Determination. 

Now, imagine needing a ton of Crystals of Determination to complete a upgrade -- not to mention the other materials and adena costs. See??? Hilarious!!!! 😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Arctic said:
With this maintenance:
  • Hunting Zone Improvements:
    • Reduced the stats of monsters in Ivory Tower Crater and Silent Valley solo hunting zones.
    • Reduced the stats of monsters & increased XP/SP rate in the Neutral Zone party hunting zone. Party hunting XP bonus was also increased in the Neutral Zone.
  •  

Nice Improvements! that's how it should always be in every update, make players feeling great and better. I ll enjoy the changes. I ll hope you ll continue this path. Thanks for this. A simple suggestion, if you can, please put more spots in silent valley, tannor canyon, field of silence. And another nice suggestion, many many more mobs in Tower Crater, that s would be GREAT! .. and in the future, more zones like Tower crater, not only spots zones, one zone for range level would be great. Tower Crater must be like Abandoned Coalmines in referred amount of mobs i suggest. And in the future, zones like that. Thanks again if you read this.

Noob question:

Increased the party hunting XP bonus in the Neutral Zone hunting zone to be the same as the Varka and Ketra hunting zones: 

• 2 in a party = x2 -> x2.57
  • 3 in a party = x3 -> x3.58 
  • 4 in a party = x4 -> x5.14 
  • 5 in a party = x5 -> x8.25 
  • 6 in a party = x6 -> x9.9
  • 7 in a party = x7 -> x11.55

I would like to understand better the “multiplier” dynamics.

So, let’s assume my char kill ALONE a mob and it gives 100 exp. If I would kill the same mobs in a party of 2 characters, it will give to the party a total of 257 exp to be shared between the party members?

is it correct my understanding?

thank you

11 hours ago, Arctic said:
  • Hero Coin Store is updated to include new additions. 
  •  

Is it April Fools again?

Adding completely obsolete Freya Art of Seductions while every event gives Freya Ice Rose or Brilliant Freya Ice Rose. Costing € 1,00 each while on EU servers for that price you can get 10x Freya Ice Rose. I expect @Jujito add all Einhased Shop items to Hero Coin rewards to monetise on a removed feature but this is even worse!

3 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

15 Hero coins for crystal of determination and protection? You losed your mind completly. Max 1 hero coin. @Juji

We also waiting for complete Hero shop update.

This 100%

It would have been better to leave it as the obsolete crap it was. 

This is just lol... 

4 hours ago, Genkahi said:

Noob question:

Increased the party hunting XP bonus in the Neutral Zone hunting zone to be the same as the Varka and Ketra hunting zones: 

So, let’s assume my char kill ALONE a mob and it gives 100 exp. If I would kill the same mobs in a party of 2 characters, it will give to the party a total of 257 exp to be shared between the party members?

thank you

+1

4 hours ago, Genkahi said:

Noob question:

thank you

+1 ... and how it works in the Regular Hunting Zones? like Silent Valley for example. 

• 2 in a party = x2 -> 
  • 3 in a party = x3 -> 
  • 4 in a party = x4 -> 
  • 5 in a party = x5 -> 
  • 6 in a party = x6 ->
  • 7 in a party = x7 ->