Live Server Maintenance: April 27, 2022

Arctic

1 minute ago, alebri78 said:

Sorry but I always think about it later: does this mean that the stats will be lower only if I go alone? if i'm in party (with buffer) will be like the current ones?

no it means mob stats are lower period. So (if you are around 110 which is who the zone is for) you will probably have to fight with higher level players that will flock there for the easier/quicker exp.  Which obviously NCWest should have thought of and made it so neutral zone = 0 exp if you ar 112+

PS @Juji you need to increase mob spawns in Tanor (relatively easy to do) and Aligator Island (probably harder to do). That's where the bulk of your population is, at least in Naia, and there are literally 0 spots free, ever. 

19 minutes ago, Mete said:

PS @Juji you need to increase mob spawns in Tanor (relatively easy to do) and Aligator Island (probably harder to do). That's where the bulk of your population is, at least in Naia, and there are literally 0 spots free, ever. 

Tonight i ran througt all Silent Valley, all Field of Silence, all Tanor Canyon, none Free Spots i found. Sadly i had to turn off my computer. Is really necesary to increment the number of Spots in that hunting areas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kale said:

Tonight i ran througt all Silent Valley, all Field of Silence, all Tanor Canyon, none Free Spots i found. Sadly i had to turn off my computer. Is really necesary to increment the number of Spots in that hunting areas.

lvl a tank and pull people away from spot  :P

25 minutes ago, Kale said:

Valid.  Tanor, Neutral and Alligator Island always full.  There are plenty of hunting zones you could repopulate for 106, 108, 110 areas.  We see you are trying to target the highler lvl crowd but we have to be able to get there!  Open the catacombs back up with 106, 108 and 110 spots, forge of the gods.  There are plenty of spots that could be reopened with appropriate mobs for those trying to work there way up that don't have higher lvl toons to pwrlevel them!

We need a real EXP event... Real EXP events with mobs increased EXP when killed is supposed to reduce the gap between high damaging mobs and low players... The actual event is not helping on that end.

We need some real EXP event to get mid lvls 115-116,117,118 to stay alive now that mobs hit twice harder!

39 minutes ago, CoL said:

We need a real EXP event... Real EXP events with mobs increased EXP when killed is supposed to reduce the gap between high damaging mobs and low players... The actual event is not helping on that end.

We need some real EXP event to get mid lvls 115-116,117,118 to stay alive now that mobs hit twice harder!

No we don't need exp event. We need GEAR ON THE SERVER. Exp is not the issue, the gear is. Naia and Chronos suffer from extreme gear starvation. There is no need for a company to boost exp for people to level up and stay alive vs equal level mobs if the player base would be wearing the gear that those exp zone were designed for. A zone like Sel Mahum, Wall of Agros or even low level like Tanor isn't designed for people still wearing Exalted Gear or running around with a +7 R110 Weapon with nothing else. These zones been designed for people wearing at least +10 R110 Sets with proper augments, attribute coverage and Lv15+ Forgotten Spellbook skills and a bunch of +5 artifacts. Level has nothing to do with it. The damage output bonus you gain from the Lv115 Spear skill is minimum to not existent compared to average gear levels in Korea.

We need monthly, or just every weekend, an event like the Skeleton Keys that we had recently. The server heavily lacking basic items like Dye Crystals (so many people run around with basic +3 Exalted Dyes), Artifact Crystals, Forgotten Spellbooks and Crystal of Dawns. Things NCSoft have fixed, and made more accessible in other regions by introduction of the Einhased Shop. Something that has been purposely removed from our client by Juji (or atleast not fought hard enough against removal by him). 

Have fun making a FOS110 party with randoms, inviting some Lv117 Yuls that die one shot from mob AoE because they have 0 gear. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genosha said:

Is it April Fools again?

Adding completely obsolete Freya Art of Seductions while every event gives Freya Ice Rose or Brilliant Freya Ice Rose. Costing € 1,00 each while on EU servers for that price you can get 10x Freya Ice Rose. I expect @Jujito add all Einhased Shop items to Hero Coin rewards to monetise on a removed feature but this is even worse!

I have always thought the hero coins tore would turn into the eihnassad shop. 

I'm convinced we will never get either, a hero coin store update or eihnassad shop. This add to the hero coin store, overpriced obsolete roses to an already obsolete item filled store is just a bad joke.

@Jujiplease tell us something better is planned for hero coin? We don't need details, but this update you might as well have not pushed out. That would be less infuriating... 

• Thanks 1

I agree with @Genoshayou need think better How make Basic economy work again for players Basic/Middles. Just level dont Will make a big difference at some areas for Farm. Today have players with lvl 113 that cant do a single Daills 105 or IoS 107 they need Full suport for It, so Just lvl dont Will work...

You need think better How make market work better for all.

4 minutes ago, ItsTime said:

I agree with @Genoshayou need think better How make Basic economy work again for players Basic/Middles. Just level dont Will make a big difference at some areas for Farm. Today have players with lvl 113 that cant do a single Daills 105 or IoS 107 they need Full suport for It, so Just lvl dont Will work...

You need think better How make market work better for all.

I would challenge the GM team here to go undercover in the game once a week and play as an actual player that just started and see how far they would make it.  Would fix the, “thank you for your voice community” because they would know what we are talking about.

• Like 2

+1

15 minutes ago, LuckyStrikz said:

I would challenge the GM team here to go undercover in the game once a week and play as an actual player that just started and see how far they would make it.  Would fix the, “thank you for your voice community” because they would know what we are talking about.

1 hour ago, gust33 said:

What can we craft with crystal of dawn? 

@JujiThis is your player base. Someone questioning what to do with Crystal of Dawns, while they are the upgrade materials to some of the most powerful items in the game. Locked behind paywalls, removed game mechanics and insane low (even while running 200% runes) drop chances.

2 hours ago, gust33 said:

What can we craft with crystal of dawn? 

If you speak to the Head Blacksmith in each village you'll see an Upgrade option. Select it and if you have an item in your inventory that can be upgraded, it will appear in the window. For some upgrades like Exalted weapons, you only need adena. But for most all other upgrades you need Crystals of Dawn. How many CoDs you need depends on the level of upgrade. Most start at 12 CoDs, but subsequent upgrades require many more times that in the number of CoDs. So they are essential, if you want to compete -- not just PVP, but PVE as well, since monsters are harder to kill and most items that you can upgrade help with stats and bonuses so you kill faster.

Sorry for long post, but those are the basics.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DoubtDestiny said:

If you speak to the Head Blacksmith in each village you'll see an Upgrade option. Select it and if you have an item in your inventory that can be upgraded, it will appear in the window. For some upgrades like Exalted weapons, you only need adena. But for most all other upgrades you need Crystals of Dawn. How many CoDs you need depends on the level of upgrade. Most start at 12 CoDs, but subsequent upgrades require many more times that in the number of CoDs. So they are essential, if you want to compete -- not just PVP, but PVE as well, since monsters are harder to kill and most items that you can upgrade help with stats and bonuses so you kill faster.

Sorry for long post, but those are the basics.

Thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciated it. I’m working now but as soon as I get home, I will head to the blacksmith. 

38 minutes ago, proCroustis said:

Hey everyone,

Does anybody experiencing problems with the NCsoft launcher ? It wont open no matter what i do. :S

i have the same problem... launcher doesnt open what ever i tried... i restart modem , i restart my pc ... nothing at all

21 hours ago, Arctic said:
Hi everyone,

• Hero Coin Store is updated to include new additions. 

Dear @Arctic @EMpulse @Juji 

Nobody likes your Hero Coin Store Update. 

Nobody is interesting of Teddy Bear Apps, Outdated Freya Roses, Temporary Old epics, etc. 

Why You didn't read what the players want? 

Please check this old topic - Hero Coin update ? - Game Questions - Forums (lineage2.com) 

Thank you.