I can’t move(lag solution)

cretino

Every one had or have that problem in big events like Blazing, you can’t move around and can’t enjoy the event( yes it’s a game and it’s meant to be enjoyable) what happens is that some clans obligate players to use a “bot” with a script that register their activities to get points and share the clan rewards, that “bot” have a ping accelerator (or they use one with) and with that, they have a huge advantage against those players that are legitimately playing 

So what we do about that? Give up our convictions and start to cheat using programs? Stop playing? Of course not! We don’t give up, we love this game and I personally hate those players that have hundreds of accounts farming adena everywhere!

I took a time and look up the top players list (I know that is not all of them that do this kind of thing, but the ones that do are in that ranking) and blocked every single one of them with /block, after I had more than 300 blocked not only from the top 150 but also from the race ranking, my game play was greatly improved in events and I could move freely( I cannot explain why) but it worked amazingly, and not only that, my clan was being hunted down by a “big clan” (they pklized my friends until they quit game sadly) and I noticed that I wasn’t being killed anymore by them, they killed my friends in the same spot but not me so I told to my friends to do that and the ones that did blocked every one stopped to get pk too(we think that they have a script that automatically goes killing players, but we don’t know for sure, they can’t be that lazy)

Again, we know that is not all of top players that use this, but we can’t know with one of them doesn’t use, so we blocked all of them and we use box lvl 1 for trade so no harm there!