Restoration Policy

Hello, I would like to know if someone can clarify something for me about the restoration policy.
I sent an email requesting eligibility for an item I just won at the event.
What they answered me is that another account with this is directly or indirectly associated with the account with which I sent an email and that account requested the restoration a short time ago so it could not restore the items that were asked when opening a ticket.

The rules say that EACH ACCOUNT has 3 restore tickets and not each IP, PC or associated accounts.

Could someone tell me where we should go.

A) Each NCSOFT account is granted 3 Lineage II restoration tokens twice per calendar year (3 tokens on January 1st, and 3 tokens on July 1st). These do not carry over tokens. When you receive your new tokens, all unused tokens are removed from your account. Tokens can be used for any request falling into the below restoration categories.

B) Each IP or PC is granted 3 Lineage II restoration tokens twice per calendar year (3 tokens on January 1st, and 3 tokens on July 1st). These do not carry over tokens. When you receive your new tokens, all unused tokens are removed from your account. Tokens can be used for any request falling into the below restoration categories.

• Like 1

You can thank the individuals that abused this system. It is no longer 'by account' if that account is related to another account that has already restored an item in a given category. NC is basically saying an IP address is an account now.

• Like 1

This interpretation of the rule is aimed not at what is done, but at who is done.
This part of the text overrides any others. So it's no use putting EACH ACCOUNT, since it also depends on the mood or some analysis they do.
If I send the item to another character that is not linked to my pc or IP I can email and enchant and that wouldn't happen.
There are countless other ways to make such abuse.

My question here is:

The Item was acquired in the event, the item is new, I could have a token for restoration so why can't I use it?

It is restorable and you knew it already, you are not understanding the issue here. You do know you can use it, it is at your risk because they can deny based on "mood" like you noted.

So in addition to trying my luck with enchantment, I also need luck when sending a ticket.
I have to be very, very lucky.

It's sad to know that you may have a chance to grow in the game but the game itself limits your growth.
In other words, you must be lucky.

So when I receive a satisfaction survey email there, I will put the level of satisfaction I am with this service.

55 minutes ago, Hellscream3 said:

Interprete "PC" da maneira que desejar e não há caso de NC não restaurar o item.

"As such, we will not be able to provide any restorations if you choose to over-enchant your item."

5 hours ago, Amary said:
  • The NCSOFT Support Team reserves the right to deny a restoration/resealing/transfer request, even if the item was eligible to be restored/resealed/transferred.
  • Attempts to alter the item in any way in order to bypass restoration limits will result in a sanction on your account and any other account involved.

This obviously includes obvious abuse(moving items trough accounts, asking on multiple accounts if eligible, etc.)

From my observations the "abuse" involves using multiple accounts to "Manufacture" Items for sale... not in upgrading "shared" Items on multiple toons who use the items(I've had strange replies when asking about Items I've bought... AH/random shop) but I think overall  I might have Rage/Quit if I had been denied some restores.

4 hours ago, Moscou said:

So in addition to trying my luck with enchantment, I also need luck when sending a ticket.
I have to be very, very lucky.

It's sad to know that you may have a chance to grow in the game but the game itself limits your growth.
In other words, you must be lucky.

So when I receive a satisfaction survey email there, I will put the level of satisfaction I am with this service.

If you use a Weapon Restore Token on a significant DD Weapon(+12/16 Bloody Amarathine or better) until that Token is renewed, only try  support Weapon restores(on alternate accounts) 

Take lots of screenshots or a video capture to really document(especially with ++++ DD gear) and most importantly try to remain calm and polite when conversing with Support.

sure, be careful when enchanting +16 bloody weapon, yet there are +8/10 dragon jewels, +10 greater agathions running around and thats pretty much okay because restoration is not abusable.

this system should never ever be introduced and juji made big fault protecting some people over other.

also i love banning account for buying "cheap" item from AH, because they have to look to restoration history and possibly overturn your purchase. funny bans. :D