Chronos vs Naia Market

im new  I play on Naia because less population (more easy to hunt) but the prices on Naia for items are almost double that of chronos and the ncoin cost is about the same.  I was thinking about making a character on chronos selling ncoin then buying the gear i need (starter equipment +7 cape ruby 5 ect) and then paying the server transfer and bring the items to Naia i think this would be cheaper for me then selling the ncoin on Naia because the cost is crazy ppl asking 200 billion for a +7 elmore cape >< 

Has anyone else done this what do you all think?

16 minutes ago, Drag0n11234 said:

im new  I play on Naia because less population (more easy to hunt) but the prices on Naia for items are almost double that of chronos and the ncoin cost is about the same.  I was thinking about making a character on chronos selling ncoin then buying the gear i need (starter equipment +7 cape ruby 5 ect) and then paying the server transfer and bring the items to Naia i think this would be cheaper for me then selling the ncoin on Naia because the cost is crazy ppl asking 200 billion for a +7 elmore cape >< 

Has anyone else done this what do you all think?

??? this is obvious and being done by many wealthy people. Goods are transferred  constantly between those 2 servers.

1 hour ago, On1 said:

anyway it's very sad that you want to play on dead servers
do you know what will happen to you?

you will not see even 2% of the content in this game with a dead market and server

what I said in previous posts there are people who want to play alone

I think you have the wrong platform

Atm in Naia im trying to xp in Ivory tower crater. And its full many ppl makes it hard to get xp i feel like its a waist to use xp buffs because i dont get the full benefit. Other zones at my lvl are also full every camp in silent valley is full. So if its a dead server i wish it was more dead so could just lvl up.

oh and the mobs in enchanted valley spawn way tooo slow.

8 minutes ago, On1 said:

if you think that because the low zones are full of bots it is a live server .......

I wish you a good future in these servers

enjoy

What ? a lot of these people exping in Neutral zones are same people i do dailies even and i see them at sieges.....
I get the feeling some of you that dont even play on this server create some assumptions just because Naia market is overpriced.

Sel Mahum and higher zones are quite empty.

Why? Because the gear requirement after Sel Mahum and further requires some expensive items to stay alive.

Fafurion? Empty.

Dragon Valley? Empty.

Beast Farm? Empty.

Sea of Spores? Empty. Revamp hurt much.

Ketra/Varka? Don't go there unless you oneshot mobs. Better go to Wall of Argos or Sel Mahum instead. Kill rate is better. Unless you are a DK/Dagger/Tyrr or Yul with amazing gear.

Wall of Argos? filled with toons and their boxes.

Valley of Saints?  Quite empty.

Hot Springs? Quite empty.

Wasteland? Quite empty.

Cemetery? 1/3 of zone maybe is filled.

So basically everything 114+ or higher is empty, because it required a solid 10.000-20.000€ gear to hunt there.

Why is everything so expensive in Naia? Because some players need to feed their families so junk up prices for no reason in order to block new comers who have to spend 20k or more to even enter the game. The fact items are worth 1T or more is literally only there to get RMT anyway...

End game player are so bored that they can allow themselves to make new toons and powerlevel them with current event and make even more Adena so they can put even higher prices for newcomers.

Why should I invite a random into my party, when I can do dailies or hunting zones by myself? At some point, it makes no difference on the long run unless a random player can pump 20k into the game to get a decent gear and become relevant.

In order to put down market prices, NC needs to cut the cost of event by 10 and increase outcome of box items by 10 in order for newcomers to actually play decent. With the Night Market Coin event, when the whole community was screaming because of the prices, they reacted quickly.

Since I stopped buying the loot boxes and just buy items from market with Adena, I am progressing way more. Opened a lot of boxes in the past, never seen a God Jewel, regular jewel to crash in order to make God Jewels. Cloaks, with their enchanting rate, no thanks.

Overall, Naia box openings are worse than Chronos, due to the amount of players which are opening boxes. Better open boxes on Chronos than Naia. Did a test once. Both server, return of items was better in Chronos, same for enchanting.

• Thanks 1