Live Server Maintenance: May 11, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

With this maintenance:

• The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Anniversary Sale will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Night Market promotion will end next week!
  • The 18th Anniversary Event will end next week!
    • All event related items and the Black Coupon will be deleted next week.
  • Attendance Checklist Event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • 18th Anniversary Server Settings will end next week!
  • Fixed an issue with the Party Search UI preventing proper scrolling behavior.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the inventory would close the augmentation UI.
  • Fixed an animation issue while using the Dino’s Golden Ball buff on a Male Orc Fighter.
  • Fixed an issue with the Prophecy of Might Lv3 description.
  • Fixed an issue preventing Summoner’s self-buffs from being canceled.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the use of the Divine Zodiac Agathion Book of Growth to enchant Agathions level 8+.
  • Removed duplicated items from the Attendance Checklist Event.

Could you finally change that stupid inventory limit crap when switching btw main and dualclass?

Like all of NA's playerbase would welcome this change. Forward this to the dev team. We bother with the problem for years and nothing is done about that.

For example i am with 4 different cocktail buffs - 2 of them untradeable, same for ice rose, then all that letters and so on.

Not talking about the fact i am 182 Inventory Limit and have to reduce to 95 items - since game messages says "cannot switch if below 80% inventory limit"

Means if up to 145 i should be able to switch

@Juji @Arctic

• Like 5

As I type this, some idiot is trying to sell a +10 Elmore Cloak for 300,000,000,000. The fact that they did not significantly lower the actual cost AND increase the enchant odds to better than 50% at least to +10 all but ensures that there will be 20 more shops just like that idiot's trying to gouge everyone for an item that should be easier and cheaper to get.

I'm sorry to the new and under-geared people. You're screwed. Better sell an organ on the black market, if you want to play this game.

So you lower prices for 4-5 items in one overpriced event, and then you go RIGHT back to gouging us on items... WELL DONE GUYS... WELL DONE. 

@Juji @Arctic do you not learn, or do you just not care? The server OVERWHELMING Told you the #1 problem is the paywall for gear. DECREASE THE PRICES, stop screwing us over. 

• Thanks 2

Hi, every update price go bigger and bigger now for legendary scroll is 20 euro b4 was 500milions adena now the price will be 10b insane price for game whit no content .

I  thing next update they will make to buy nc coins for teleport or shots you guys lose clients more and more , 20 euro for legendary scroll witch sucsess is 10% good luck no1 will buy this !!!!!!!                                                   INSANE PRICE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, BlackIce said:

As I type this, some idiot is trying to sell a +10 Elmore Cloak for 300,000,000,000. The fact that they did not significantly lower the actual cost AND increase the enchant odds to better than 50% at least to +10 all but ensures that there will be 20 more shops just like that idiot's trying to gouge everyone for an item that should be easier and cheaper to get.

I'm sorry to the new and under-geared people. You're screwed. Better sell an organ on the black market, if you want to play this game.

and itts good all ppl want everything for free its sick

sooooooooo yall are horrible, i cant defend you gms any more. I cant recommend anyone play this game. I was really hoping that after 5 years of playing l2 again that I would FINALLY get a good cloak from this event, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... 1- can only buy one legendary scroll with hero coin ( i saved hero coin for 5 months to hopefully get a cloak legendary) 2- what in the world is with yalls prices on every event??? not everyone that plays this game is a multi millionaire with disposable income, nor own there own business that they can hide L2 with. 3- I now hate this game, its beyond boring now, the pvp is nonexistent, not sure about naia but chronos is 10000% full of people only trying to price gauge everyone. yall have the power to fix this but NEVER do shit about it

• Like 1

Some people of us have money but if u think clear if worth what u buy or not with low success rates and gamble maybe u stop and tell ur self “back off”.. why? Because we need more quarantines and more chances to create something and not to gamble.. gamble is for kids.. I want to pay and create something good and not spend a lot of scrolls and be with +7 cloak.. really guys we try to support ur work but u need to increase more the success rate..

1 hour ago, Sammus said:

this event of cloak its too expensive... idk why the gms think we are elon musk or smth

War in Ukraine has skyrocket prices in the whole world, from food to gas and even daily necessary items from super market. NCWest is doing the same, skyrocketing the already overpriced Pr0|\/|0 events xD 

• Haha 2

Just when you think @Jujiand @Arcticcan't screw us any harder, they come back with an event we've all been asking for, with HORRID rates. This is the ONLY GAME in the entirety of Video games where can spend hundreds of dollars, and end up worse off than when you started. Had a +9 cloak, tried to get it to +10, 200$ later, its +3. 

This entire server has OVERWHELMING TOLD YOU both, that the pay wall is too high, and you come back with an event that has HORRIBLE rates and Packages for  250$. You put a package, where you receive NOTHING of actual value except a "Chance" for TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY F&(ING DOLLARS.  

I guess you think your player base is stupid, and if you drop prices for a couple things for one event, we will all just collective be OK with you coming right back and dropping an event that fails a 64% enchant rate 10 times in a row? and where you buy 250$ packages on a HOPE that MAYBE youll get LUCKY and something MIGHT happen? 

You're inaction and absolute unwillingness to take action on the feedback that YOU requested is a frigging joke.  

NC Soft Corporate, please replace NC Soft Wests management with adequate staff that doesn't continue to destroy a once great game.  

Streaming movie? $9 ... six-pack of beer? $12 ... nice bottle of wine? $30 ... romantic dinner with your honey?  $100 ... AND ... chance to get lucky in Lineage2?  $250 ... Wow!!

I don't blame the GMs because they just do what they're told.  But the reality is, there are only two options here.

1.  Corporate wants to kill the game enjoyed by thousands of players outside of Korea;

2.  Corporate has no understanding of market systems and how to make money.

My guess is that it's option 1.  It has been a long time since anyone at NCWest has truly engaged this player base or acted as if they cared at all.  I really have no idea what goes on in your world GMs, but it clearly has nothing to do with this game.  Ultimately it comes down to this ... who is the bigger fool?  A GM that works for NCWest or me for continuing to play this game?  Please fix your prices, this is absurd.

• Like 1

i have spent a fair amount in this game in the last years to have a decently geared character...and i have been saying lately that NC West  is getting to the end of my patience with this non caring attitude or falsly trying to look like they care.

my pack and runes expires sometimes next week so by then, i am gonna most likely back off this game untill some changes are made to theyr attitude towards us...

and if not...this is really sad and i wish  that moment would never come to put the final nail in the coffin of a game i loved for so many years and friends i have made over time.

oh well...that was my rent for the day...enough said 😉

6 hours ago, MrE said:

I guess you think your player base is stupid, and if you drop prices for a couple things for one event, we will all just collective be OK with you coming right back and dropping an event that fails a 64% enchant rate 10 times in a row? and where you buy 250$ packages on a HOPE that MAYBE youll get LUCKY and something MIGHT happen? 

They "do not guess". The moment players participate in such an expensive promo event and market is already flooded by overpriced scrolls, unfortunately, they are. NC counts on those stupid players.