Live Server Maintenance: May 11, 2022

Arctic

This is too expensive for low enchant rates and no stable scrolls for 15 and up. Only one legendary scroll from hero coin is very upsetting. If you make things affordable people would buy more gear for their mains and alts and be able to play their alts when different classes are needed to fill parties. If people had gear for their different classes there would be more PVP.  More people would play support classes if they could afford gear without having to farm so hard. The amount of gear a DD needs to farm now is crazy. 

You people complain, yet the market is full of scrolls. So people obviously gave ncwest their cash and bought scrolls. So NCWest doesn't care about your crying. That's the cold hard truth. The problem is the players, not NCWEST. If NCWest can find people willing to pay a million dollars for a scroll of ultimate awesome, they will sell scrolls of ultimate awesome for a million.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hello @Juji  

Why did legendary scroll is blocked to 1per account with Hero coin????

Last time promotion Cloak we have no limit to purshase Legendary scroll with ur Hero Coin !

So why did you make a limit to 1per account !

With the price you ADD for legendary scroll how we can get legendary scroll with not spend a tons of $$$$$$$$$$$ which the rate is so low !

Just keep off this stupid limit to 1 per account and let us use Hero coin for buy more legendary scroll .......

1 hour ago, Mete said:

You people complain, yet the market is full of scrolls. So people obviously gave ncwest their cash and bought scrolls. So NCWest doesn't care about your crying. That's the cold hard truth. The problem is the players, not NCWEST. If NCWest can find people willing to pay a million dollars for a scroll of ultimate awesome, they will sell scrolls of ultimate awesome for a million.

This. Since the market is full of scrolls, crying in forums won't change anything.

46 minutes ago, Grig said:

Guys,for how long can you ignore your customers?

Everyone is asking for a response and you dont even bother to say something at all,everyone wants to remove the limit of legendary scroll purchase 1 per account,thats not good business at all…
@Juji @Arctic @EMpulse

Do you really wait for a response?

🤦‍♂️

rly u are mocking with us i used up to 10 legendary scrools to make clock legendary and i couldent succed what is this rate.....rly u dont care about ppls u just making ppls to leave the game like i will do... thank u making this game more and more lame..... shame on u for this team.. GL

All the team look at same thing how to *robbe ppl*---think 9800 nc just for one stable +11-15 from open box 0,thats is big scam from ncwest and when u make a ticket they said all work fine and all things are tested...yes tested like all the things copy paste from Corea....

And they are agresive with ppl who support server in tickets and they forgote  about shilen 10,cloak at 20 made and lie about delete them and still ppl have thouse items and after they put event with crap rates and huge price....big shame...is good after this i learned no more  pay for this low team and company politic*...and i can say big gg for thouse who make money from this game, ncwest deserv this and maybe worse...maybe the law will change to and they need to show real rates not lie ones...sorry for me english...

3 hours ago, MrDan said:

All the team look at same thing how to *robbe ppl*---think 9800 nc just for one stable +11-15 from open box 0,thats is big scam from ncwest and when u make a ticket they said all work fine and all things are tested...yes tested like all the things copy paste from Corea....

And they are agresive with ppl who support server in tickets and they forgote  about shilen 10,cloak at 20 made and lie about delete them and still ppl have thouse items and after they put event with crap rates and huge price....big shame...is good after this i learned no more  pay for this low team and company politic*...and i can say big gg for thouse who make money from this game, ncwest deserv this and maybe worse...maybe the law will change to and they need to show real rates not lie ones...sorry for me english...

sometimes u can get 2-3-4 from 100 , its all about luck,except the limit of legendary scrolls i see nothing wrong i guess

On 5/11/2022 at 1:05 AM, BlackIce said:

As I type this, some idiot is trying to sell a +10 Elmore Cloak for 300,000,000,000. The fact that they did not significantly lower the actual cost AND increase the enchant odds to better than 50% at least to +10 all but ensures that there will be 20 more shops just like that idiot's trying to gouge everyone for an item that should be easier and cheaper to get.

I'm sorry to the new and under-geared people. You're screwed. Better sell an organ on the black market, if you want to play this game.

today to make +10 legendary cloak with top augment -  730b. Be happy if pay just 300b.