Hard request to change cloak event prices.

Magla

First - for me that not need -I have. But I want that new gamers have option to have +10 cloak.

In last events I was make ~20 +10 cloaks - so I have experience about that.

Lets count (I count midle chances, and by my experience):

for +10 cloack need ~150 scolls - so its 2x pack for 5850nc (in all 11700nc) - its ok. (all the time was like this)

Also for get top ls need ~400 stones (because exist more then 400 different ls variants) - so 80 packs (5 in 1) x120nc (in all 9600nc) - its ok. (all the time was like this)

Most fun part = need "legendary scroll" 20pci (because chance 5%) and its... 24.000nc?! WTF...?

Its mean that for +10 cloak need to spend... 566euro... its 2 times more then in last events.

Resume:  just put back option to buy unlimited amount "legendary scrolls" for hero coins. Because if people cant exange for low price normal clock to legendary cloak - they not buy scrolls and augment stones from L2 Store. Simple " WANT TO SCAM PEOPLE ON FULL - IN THE END NCSoft NOT WILL SELL NOTHING"

P.S.: In my practice to change to legendary cloak i was use from 2 to 83 legendary scrolls - just imagine 83 scrolls its 1200euro!

Edited by Magla
mistake

• Magla changed the title to Hard request to change cloak event prices.
38 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

well its 5% chance and they limit scroll to one scroll per account, i used in the past events 40 in a row and all failed. This limit is a huge fail .

Yes - about this im talkin - in past event 83 in a row I use and fail. If count this with today price its 1200euro. For item who no one not ready to pay more then 300b adena (about 200euro).

300b?! They are selling for 6b each on Naia buy shop 2.5b. Way under ncoin price ppl just selling the 50 hero coin one. No one is buying them because not one person would spend the ncoin/adena conversion cost for 5% chance lol. I made 2x +10 and im done wont even try to legend it ever unless they make it a 90% chance scroll lol.

7 hours ago, Deathrow187 said:

300b?! They are selling for 6b each on Naia buy shop 2.5b. Way under ncoin price ppl just selling the 50 hero coin one. No one is buying them because not one person would spend the ncoin/adena conversion cost for 5% chance lol. I made 2x +10 and im done wont even try to legend it ever unless they make it a 90% chance scroll lol.

I believe he's talking about the cost of the "number" of scrolls that you would need to make  as many cloaks as he made "Legendary".  And yes, with the cost of legendary scrolls i'm not even trying to make a cloak to sell. Not worth it. If you happen to get the scrolls at 2.5b and you fail 20 times in a roll, and you can, its not worth it.

3 hours ago, LittleChill said:

I believe he's talking about the cost of the "number" of scrolls that you would need to make  as many cloaks as he made "Legendary".  And yes, with the cost of legendary scrolls i'm not even trying to make a cloak to sell. Not worth it. If you happen to get the scrolls at 2.5b and you fail 20 times in a roll, and you can, its not worth it.

no. im and CataPVE talking about  that im was use 83 legendary scrolls and he 40 in row - for 1 cloak. 5% not mean that need 20 scrolls. its mean that its random 5% - can be 1 and can be 100.

Edited by Magla
mistake

real problem is:  cost way too much to get legendary cloak, so no profit, so nobody make to resell, so less pack bought, so almost no stable on market... conclusion

almost no new +15 cloak on market,  and +10 cloak cost the same with or without event,   totally useless fail event

• Like 2