Live Server Maintenance: May 18, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

With this maintenance:

• The Ancient Kingdom Cloaks promotion will end next week!
  • The Anniversary Sale will end next week!
  • Night Market promotion will end!
    • All Night Market Coins, Night Market Treasures Chests, Real Growth Cookies, Gran Kain's Top-grade Artifact Book Scrolls, Gran Kain's Super Advanced Seed Bracelet Enchant Scrolls, Shining Gran Kain’s Scroll: Enchant Weapon and Armor will be deleted on 5/25.
  • The 18th Anniversary Event will end!
    • All event related items and the Black Coupon will be deleted.
  • Attendance Checklist Event will end next week!
  • 18th Anniversary Server Settings will end!
  • Fixed an issue where the character animation would remain frozen after the paralysis effect was over.
  • Fixed an issue preventing some characters to properly graduate from mentee to mentor.
  • Fixed an issue with the bonus parameters of the Superior Blunt Weapon Mastery skill.
  • Fixed an issue where the client would crash when teleporting to certain locations of the map.

1 hour ago, CataPvE said:

U still didnt remove the limit on legendary scroll 1 per account lol , i bet not a single pack of that legendary scrolls have been sold since even started

I'm very sad to know that I won't be able to have my +10 cape.
Soon I had saved a lot of NCoin for this event.

u realy shoud take off that limit for legendary scrools 1per account  and rise the % to make cloack legendary i tryed for 10 times and i failed. not everybody can afford to take 12000ncoin for legendary scrools, and to fail 10 times. and its overpiced too 

2 hours ago, Andra22 said:

u realy shoud take off that limit for legendary scrools 1per account  and rise the % to make cloack legendary i tryed for 10 times and i failed. not everybody can afford to take 12000ncoin for legendary scrools, and to fail 10 times. and its overpiced too 

well u can buy legendary at 4b each ,why would you take that pack when a ncoin worth 16-18kk to pay 192b when u can take at lets say 50b max.

I hardly think some1 ever bought that pack  tbh lol

53 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

well u can buy legendary at 4b each ,why would you take that pack when a ncoin worth 16-18kk to pay 192b when u can take at lets say 50b max.

well, long time ago ncoin was 2kk each, so, more cheap bought from store. 

54 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

well, now you know why they try to milk us,  people still fall for it  :P

1 hour ago, jazzclubasdf said:

Hello

Put plz Crystal  of Dawn in L2 Store with Ncoins or Hero coins or give us one Quest with Crystals of Dawn as reward.

Thank you.

Good luck with that.. That's one of main money milking sources, they put sales from time to time 38dawns for 60£..