Critical rate and dmg reduction

Instinctive

Hello guys, recently i have make  2 new augments. The one says all critical dmg received - 3% and the other all critical rate received - 4%. My questions are:

does the critical dmg reduction works in both situation normal attacks and skills or only in normal attacks? 

Also, how critical rate reduction works? The attacker to me have 4% less possibilities to critical? Works only in normal hits or and in skill rates? 

5 hours ago, Instinctive said:

Hello guys, recently i have make  2 new augments. The one says all critical dmg received - 3% and the other all critical rate received - 4%. My questions are:

does the critical dmg reduction works in both situation normal attacks and skills or only in normal attacks? 

Also, how critical rate reduction works? The attacker to me have 4% less possibilities to critical? Works only in normal hits or and in skill rates? 

If says "all" includes Normal and P.skill. I don't know if currently includes magic attacks.

Yes. but to understand it easier it is 4% less of target's critical rate. Is not overall 4% less.