Juji's Final Farewell

Juji

• L2 Team

Hello Everyone,

It is with much sadness that I share that today, after 10 ½ years, I am leaving NCSOFT in pursuit of a new adventure outside of the gaming industry.

This was truly a difficult decision to make – it’s not easy to leave great co-workers, an amazing game and a truly devoted community of players. We have been through a lot together, and I would not have changed any of my time spent working on LIneage II for the world. I will cherish all the amazing memories I’ve made since joining the product back in 2011 and will miss all of the Anniversary events, lab requests, and player interactions I’ve had in-game, on the forums, and in Discord.

Please know that Lineage II will be left in great hands. Hermes, who you might have seen helping buff players during the 18th Anniversary GM Buff Event, will be taking over for me next week. He is not only a quick learner but a “jack of all trades” Producer with many years of experience working in MMORPGs and I am confident that he will do right by all of you.

Thank you again to all the Lineage II players who have supported me and this community over the years! I will miss all of you forever!

Best Regards, 
Juji

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10

14 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

It is with much sadness that I share that today, after 10 ½ years, I am leaving NCSOFT in pursuit of a new adventure outside of the gaming industry.

This was truly a difficult decision to make – it’s not easy to leave great co-workers, an amazing game and a truly devoted community of players. We have been through a lot together, and I would not have changed any of my time spent working on LIneage II for the world. I will cherish all the amazing memories I’ve made since joining the product back in 2011 and will miss all of the Anniversary events, lab requests, and player interactions I’ve had in-game, on the forums, and in Discord.

Please know that Lineage II will be left in great hands. Hermes, who you might have seen helping buff players during the 18th Anniversary GM Buff Event, will be taking over for me next week. He is not only a quick learner but a “jack of all trades” Producer with many years of experience working in MMORPGs and I am confident that he will do right by all of you.

Thank you again to all the Lineage II players who have supported me and this community over the years! I will miss all of you forever!

Best Regards, 
Juji

Thanks for the memes, I will continue using them ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have no words to express my sadness and tears seeing suck and amazing, productive and experienced GM leaving us after such hard work over the 10 years and half.  I hope @Hermes will be more amazing then you were over this years. Only you @Juji  fought for this community and players, logging religiously every day checking if game is ok if players are happy if rewards are per players request, If game is laggy or running smooth,  only you that worked so hard on having this game clean of b o t s  and clean of cheaters, only you that discouraged the RMT, ohhh @Juji will miss you so much. 

I wish you good luck in the future. 

Welcome @Hermesgiphy.gif

• Haha 1

Dear Juji,

Thanks for being there watching the countless falls and captures of Aden.

Thanks for taking all our toxicity with a brush of the shoulder.

Thanks for trolling Ishmila into thinking summoners would be good one day. 

Have a great next adventure!

Swords High

what about the scammers running on Chronos server making legit ppl quit?How can we prove we are just scammed and we need your help?is it so hard to ban the thief's and restore our items stolen?

How can you help scammers and ignore legit players?

This thread should have been locked, its a keyboard warriors dream, rightly or wrongly.

Whether the failure of the game was yours, GL in your new role - may it be within a community with less toxicity (that wont be hard)!

• Haha 1

@Jujias a person behind the pc, i wish you the best, truly, and hope w/e you end up doing fulfills you. Being away from this place tends to do everyone good in my experience. 

As a player though... You were terrible at cultivating this game and this community. Despite the well-wishing let's not forget that hand you played in bringing the game in the situation we are in now.

As for the rest of the people here well-wishing, i can understand doing this on a personal level to some1 you do not actually know out of politeness, BUT are you really happy with the way this game was handled the past 10 years? for real? 

Ima watch from the sidelines how this new person handles things. Hope for the best, expecting... not so much to change.

Gl to the new guy, got an uphill battle ahead 

• Like 3

Dear @Juji

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this game for so many years ❤️

I wish you all the best for you future and next job.

I hope you will do us the honor and grace us with your presence for one last goodbye at Fantasy Island before you leave

In true L2 fashion, I would say CAN I HAVE YOUR GEAR to anyone quitting...

But your gear probably is a downgrade from what I have. After the complete lack of communication and support to majority of the real players I am pretty sure you run around in Heavy Armor on a Mage Class using a Shaper with wrong element using only single target nukes. 

• Haha 3

@JujiI hope you live your new life experience intensely and that it is pleasant. I wish you all the best, even though I don't know you and we've never talked. Pay no attention to haters, there will always be room in the world for the dissatisfied and unhappy.

Jujiman, thank you for all your hard work and dedication over the years. You have welcomed, embraced, this absolutely bizarre community with open arms and firm hugs. You put yourself out there for the community and did the best you could. The glorious memes about you were oftentimes better than the game itself. The Ricardo Milos gif meme with your face superimposed on him is still the GOAT.

With that being said, congratulations on your new upcoming opportunity. It's about time, and I'm glad you are moving on and moving up. You are 1000% making the right decision here.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield in Throne & Liberty.

-Burnout, NA Aden Blackbird