Juji's Final Farewell

Juji

I readed this and i surprised that u leave after 10 and half years hard work ignoring players posts on forum and never answer back its hard work to do this. And ur hard work with the other team of the company too bring us contents that are making l2 more p2w and more not worth to play all this hard work sadly no one see this! And all are hating they cannot realize that it need hard work destroying a good game and ignoring ppls when they spam all the time !  I wish u good luck on the future!  And be happy  on your new life ! 

• Like 1

@Juji My first encounter with you were in the "Classic" pre-launch video. The start was akward, QUEUE, 6k players, that was something to remember. For a moment, for three - four months. And then ...  I sinked, with all my crew. The game was ruined, we drowned... in the sea of bots, of course (i whish they haunt-not you). You became the most iconic meme, for which you gained our respect. We hated you, we loved you. Good Luck Bro! 

• Like 1

Take care Juji.

Btw, since you left NC, Hermes is responsible for the latest extremely expensive pay2win cloak event? If this is true, then the next "promos" are gonna be expensive too. 

Seems L2 is coming to an end.

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Hello Everyone,

It is with much sadness that I share that today, after 10 ½ years, I am leaving NCSOFT in pursuit of a new adventure outside of the gaming industry.

This was truly a difficult decision to make – it’s not easy to leave great co-workers, an amazing game and a truly devoted community of players. We have been through a lot together, and I would not have changed any of my time spent working on LIneage II for the world. I will cherish all the amazing memories I’ve made since joining the product back in 2011 and will miss all of the Anniversary events, lab requests, and player interactions I’ve had in-game, on the forums, and in Discord.

Please know that Lineage II will be left in great hands. Hermes, who you might have seen helping buff players during the 18th Anniversary GM Buff Event, will be taking over for me next week. He is not only a quick learner but a “jack of all trades” Producer with many years of experience working in MMORPGs and I am confident that he will do right by all of you.

Thank you again to all the Lineage II players who have supported me and this community over the years! I will miss all of you forever!

Best Regards, 
Juji

I wish you good luck Juji, you will be truly missed mate. 

God bless you, your family and your new adventures!

With love from Brazil!

6 hours ago, Nahiara said:

Farewell Juji & thank you for being part of the community!

For those of you who don’t know, the discord server Juji is referring to is the Lineage 2 Community Discord

discord.gg/l2community

@Hermes is already there! Join us today!

elpy.png

The community Discord is a toxic pit ran by people that been exploiting the game for over a decade. Every single adena seller, power level service, real market trader, bot train runner and script programmer is on there and it always been disgusting that Juji prioritized sharing information on a server like that over his official forums. If he really had a heart for the game, Juji would have set up an official NA Discord server like every MMORPG has. So that's a task for @Hermesto do. Bring back fair information sharing back to the fair players and the official channels.

• Like 5

Many years you was our GM!

Thank you for all the good moments and fun events and sorry if i said something stupid if had few beers more :)

Hope you achieve even better success. All the best and good luck with new adventures.

Taka care man 

What I can say last 10 years game went worse, just to promote sales and content in game shrank to minimum , but you have managed to stay all 10years since free to play came along, you did well with all the hate from community but you know we loved you anyway :) occasional replies in forum was a light in a dark , probably nobody will reply to us anymore:) we miss you :)

it will be interesting to see if @Hermes has what it takes to make a change for our community or if he will just execute what he get told by Korea without listening to our feedback

even though he's fresh on the job I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt here so let's see if things will actually improve or if the Hunger Games and the attrition of real players keep continue

• Like 1