Best Support for DK

Genkahi

I'm a DK and I have an ISS Hierophant as a main support.

To complete a TRIO what other support would you suggest between ISS BD and ISS SWS?

I don't need heal and I would like to maximize my DPS.

Thank you!

Iss Dark elf and Light elf. Have same exclusive class buff. Change is Name and icon ART. 

+15% p/m atk p/m Def

I like light elf btw. Sword Muse because have skill mana recharge to pt members, have + Def buff to survive

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, the best option, I will add that in my opinion.

1  Main box  Iss Dominator

Because he's got at 101, Pa'agrio Victory

For 5 min. Critical hit chance for group / clan members. Atk. Critical hit chance for normal attacks. Atk. physical / magic skills + 15%, physical / magic power. skills + 15%. Additionally, the Spirit of Isa: P. Def. Effect is applied. Atk./M. Def. P. Atk./ P. Def. Over / m. Pow. Pow. + 20%.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 4:59 PM, Genkahi said:

To complete a TRIO what other support would you suggest between ISS BD and ISS SWS?

Thank you!

The best support combination is ISS SD/SWM + ISS Dominator.

ISS SD/SWM could provide battle rhapsody, crippling dance, and support you by debuffing and healing.

ISS Dominator (out of the party), could provide battle rhapsody, victories of paagrio and ress you without consuming XP.

This combination could be good for farming instances, like iOS, when you get a penalization in the adena when you're in party.

K.R.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2022 at 4:59 AM, Genkahi said:

Thank you!

for dmg, either of sws or bd.  but for me, sws > bd cus of mp regen . who knows when u run out of mp? :) also sws better survivabilty cus of defensive buffs. 

domi for oop buff (vop/br) when farming in IOS since u wouldnt wanna waste adena if u pt the iss which im sure dont have prestige.