Forums

Hermes Introduction

Hermes

• Administrators

Hello Everyone,  

Hermes here. I may have already talked to some of you in-game during the 18th Anniversary GM Buffs. And wow, 18 years! Long live L2! 

As you may know, last week, Juji announced that he was leaving NCSOFT to pursue new adventures in his career. I'm sure Juji will do great anywhere he goes, and I wish him the best in his new endeavor. 

Upon Juji's departure, I was honored with the trust to carry on with his duties for Lineage II. I have recently joined NCSOFT and have been dedicating great effort to understanding the community's wishes, needs, and desires. I will be doing my best to voice the community feedback and bridge the gap between the community and development.  

I also want to point out that game development has many moving parts, which can take time to adjust, but know that I have the best intentions, and constructive feedback will always be welcomed and considered.  

That is it, folks! I look forward to working with such a fantastic game, team, and community as Lineage II.  

Best Regards, 
Hermes

PS. No, you won't get my picture. I'm well aware of what would happen if I shared one. 😉 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

• Hermes unpinned this topic