Aden Is open for selfies

xSpaWn

18 minutes ago, Darth1ord said:

wait wait, just so I get what happend here:

So NOVA has been totally dominated, badly zerged, crushed CRP wise, they are noobs lmao and also they are NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

But, they still took Rune?

But.....do they have Aden????

17 minutes ago, xSpaWn said:

But.....do they have Aden????

Wait wait wait ... 9_9

So when you were bound to keep Rune cuz stuck there for 8 months, it was ok and Aden didnt mean anything. Now that you have Aden, Rune became a low tier castle.

Hypocrisi at it's finest. B|

1 hour ago, Darth1ord said:

wait wait, just so I get what happend here:

So NOVA has been totally dominated, badly zerged, crushed CRP wise, they are noobs lmao and also they are NOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.

But, they still took Rune?

MS had to fight Nova,Ashura,FS,Crows,P1ratas,JustUnite :D 

Nova took Rune and didn't have the balls to even attempt (not even once) to try to take Aden pretty sad if you tell me specially coming from the "Legendary" clan that is Renovatio 

24 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

MS had to fight Nova,Ashura,FS,Crows,P1ratas,JustUnite :D 

Nova took Rune and didn't have the balls to even attempt (not even once) to try to take Aden pretty sad if you tell me specially coming from the "Legendary" clan that is Renovatio 

You make your own enemies boy.

apart from piratas the other clans were not friendly with nova before. Apart from ashura who did not exist back then.

specially FS and justunite players first joined MS before they left.

how about you stop crying about who is helping who.

nova has no numbers atm anyway and the other clans are also 2-3 parties max.

27 minutes ago, Bable2 said:

You make your own enemies boy.

apart from piratas the other clans were not friendly with nova before. Apart from ashura who did not exist back then.

specially FS and justunite players first joined MS before they left.

how about you stop crying about who is helping who.

nova has no numbers atm anyway and the other clans are also 2-3 parties max.

son stop making excuses for Nova's incompetence :D  I listed the clans who we had to face last siege given which isn't a cry, Nova probably has 6 pts + the other 5 clans has 2-3 pts tops we're still looking at approximately 15+ cps while MS has 13 pts for yesterday's siege so don't come here and tell us that MS zerged Nova just shows how your unparalleled.stupidity :D

Anyways love to see Nova and their pets and fanboys defending the "Reputation" of Nova :D  

Oh MAX took Rune in Naia as well btw so right now the former Juggernauts of NCWEST Renovatio and MAX just holds Rune castle in both Chronos and Naia perhaps I wasn't informed that Rune castle is the best castle now :D 

Just now, Jinkariya said:

son stop making excuses for Nova's incompetence :D  I listed the clans who we had to face last siege given which isn't a cry, Nova probably has 6 pts + the other 5 clans has 2-3 pts tops we're still looking at approximately 15+ cps while MS has 13 pts for yesterday's siege so don't come here and tell us that MS zerged Nova just shows how your unparalleled.stupidity :D

Anyways love to see Nova and their pets and fanboys defending the "Reputation" of Nova :D  

Oh MAX took Rune in Naia as well btw so right now the former Juggernauts of NCWEST Renovatio and MAX just holds Rune castle in both Chronos and Naia perhaps I wasn't informed that Rune castle is the best castle now :D 

Perhaps, it was top castle when you had it cuz no other choice.

Perhaps, it's not anymore cuz you have  successfully conquered an empty server and took Aden.

Perhaps, you got 2 braincells, unfortunately not even connecting each others.

2 hours ago, Alb said:

Wait wait wait ... 9_9

So when you were bound to keep Rune cuz stuck there for 8 months, it was ok and Aden didnt mean anything. Now that you have Aden, Rune became a low tier castle.

Hypocrisi at it's finest. B|

we drop rune many times, and many times more we didn't have castle and we were attacking aden constantly...what you think nova will do now that they have Rune? If we don't try to Rune from them they will simply stay at behind RUnes doors like they used to do with aden...MS owned all the castles and nova were hiding to their mp regen zone

35 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

we're still looking at approximately 15+ cps while MS has 13 pts for yesterday's siege so don't come here and tell us that MS zerged Nova

15+cps? Seriously? I think you have double vision

CC with FS/Ashura was 89ppl, and FS/Ashura after the initial Aden "push" they were all over the map moving around

1 hour ago, Alb said:

Perhaps, it was top castle when you had it cuz no other choice.

Perhaps, it's not anymore cuz you have  successfully conquered an empty server and took Aden.

Perhaps, you got 2 braincells, unfortunately not even connecting each others.

dude pull yourself together we never wanted to have Rune...why the hell you think we were atking aden even when we own Rune? stupid kid

Just now, xSpaWn said:

dude pull yourself together we never wanted to have aden...why the hell you think we were atking aden even when we own Rune? stupid kid

Ya, call me stupid, while you're still thinking "aloud = allowed" xD 

Never wanted to have aden but tryed so hard during a year. :(

So because you got a castle you can't crest with alt ? 

Spawnakidiot = Jinkarya confirmed.

Congratulations to the Morning Star, but we must recognize that after three years you have succeeded, and even then many of the old Nova players have stopped or moved to other clans. So I believe that at the same time that we congratulate, we feel sorry for MS, to get something for free, since there was nobody to defend. And in the current situation of the game where the one with the most money wins, MS and the credit cards won.

22 minutes ago, 4Eva said:

15+cps? Seriously? I think you have double vision

CC with FS/Ashura was 89ppl, and FS/Ashura after the initial Aden "push" they were all over the map moving around

There you go coming from a Nova member Nova w/ Ashura and FS cc is 89 ppl MS cc was 13 cps which is 91 ppl and yesterday outside of Nova,FS,Ashura we had to face P1ratas,JustUnite and Crows hence the 15+ CPs approximate lol this 4Eva makes me laugh :P

I don't see why people keep crying that MS took 3 years to take Aden castle didn't you guys know that 3 years ago Nova was still in Naia 2 years ago Renovatio and MorningStar was still in an alliance so MorningStar never made a real push until after the merge of Zaken/Chronos..... also a year ago half of MS was still in Naia and Zaken..... though it is true it did take MS a year to take Aden away from Renovatio but it still did happen MorningStar successfully taken everything that Renovatio owns :D No aden,No Gainak,No Dragons,No castle in dime siege o.O

29 minutes ago, Alb said:

about aden sorry wanted to say "never wanted to have rune"

1 hour ago, Jinkariya said:

You misunderstand clown. Since you do not know how to hold a respectable conversation i wont give you that courtesy either. You call everyone st u pid each time you decide to say something.

i give no fuk about nova ms ashura fs. They are the exact same as you are.

Yet you guys talk so much its annoying. So its only natural that people tell you to shut up each time u say that whole of ncwest clans korea and i n nova clans are helping nova.

you made your own enemies and have the numbers to fight them stop crying about who helps nova.

On 8/20/2018 at 10:01 PM, Alb said:

leave the trash talk to the big boys :P Your performance in-game specially in olympiad as an archer and evis are sadly below average you should spend more time improving and getting better at the game than talking trash here and blaming scripts as to why you're losing :(  anyways thanks for the feeds :D 

8 hours ago, Jinkariya said:

leave the trash talk to the big boys :P Your performance in-game specially in olympiad as an archer and evis are sadly below average you should spend more time improving and getting better at the game than talking trash here and blaming scripts as to why you're losing :(  anyways thanks for the feeds :D 

So, where to begin..

Been months you're trying to do the Kek on the internet, and, as IRL, still a victim.  Play on equal gear and equal level, and you can talk about my oly skills.

Ah wait, for that you should start to play with your own stuff and your own. Still bitter you got recalled btw?

Cheers kek,

NB: to show even more how idiots you r, and how u're making ur own films, I didnt talk anywhere about scripts or w/e. Roflcopter.

Archived