Giran Seal

We should be used but once again event rates are a joke...

"up to 1000" : best one i got was 10 😅

Honestly, considering there is still  "chance" to fail crafts after,  it makes last week event look cheap

Kudos to have the update post so vaguely explained  though

so to sum you can obtain : 1,2,5, 10, 100 or 1000 seals the two later options probably being around 0.00000003% 🤣

• Thanks 1

congratulations ncsoft west tested how much money people have in their wallets with a previous event saw that the top 10 spend a lot and want to continue with the revenue with another p2w event with a horrible success rate

The giran seals are standard to this game. They carry over, don't get deleted and can be used to craft specific items. All the rates are known and the exact details can be found on the essence site. 

The top prize of the Golden Festival with the winning bid over 20k boxes is outlandish compared to the regular crafting prices. It's the 4 star dk trans book. You will be able to craft any 4 star of your choice and the price will be around $2000 - $4000 each. 3 star as well which is around $200 - $300. 

Dolls and epics (orfen, baium, zaken) are the next thing. They will range from $300 - $500 each (lvl 2, +2) But you can pick the one you want from special crafting. 

This leaves everything else like belts, cloaks, circlets which you can also pick with seals. Everything. 

• Circlet - 15 seals
  • Belt - 4 seals
  • Cloak - 2 seals

160 seals is 80 cloaks or 40 belts. 100 lcoin = 1 giran seal = $1.25 (roughly)

You open regular loot boxes, you get tons of hp pots/sayha blessings/buff scrolls. Giran seals are guarantee. These prices are generally accurate to off market. You don't like it. Don't buy it or don't play the game. But this is the norm in this game. These prices are here to stay. There is no excuse to keep falling for it and cry you were scammed because you keep buying it. 

Dolls
https://l2central.info/essence/events_and_promos/1276.html

Rare Accessories
https://l2central.info/essence/events_and_promos/1243.html

4 star (boss gear, epics)
https://l2central.info/essence/events_and_promos/1280.html

What are you talking about? where one can make those exchanges? Are you telling me that they are going to place another event now to mitigate the sht they did right now with the giran seal?

6 hours ago, tfh11 said:

What are you talking about? where one can make those exchanges? Are you telling me that they are going to place another event now to mitigate the sht they did right now with the giran seal?

Giran seals are here to stay. It's similar to the eva's ticket system where you can exchange tickets from the dimensional merchant. Except giran seals are permanent and will be re-used. The box of seals should be a permanent item in the store. 

Yes there will be events. It's part of the game. Dimensional merchant will not always be available, but you will have items permanently in special crafting. You will be able to craft boss weapons and 3 star spellbooks with giran seals. Every single item will be craftable with giran seals, but not always available. The available items will change depending on the event. It's a better system than current loot box where you have no control at all. You can still get giran seals from regular loot box. 

You are welcome to check the KR site for the latest update. NA is behind a good 1 year behind everyone else. NA has outdated content. 

https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2notice/list

WHere can i exchange this that your writing "This leaves everything else like belts, cloaks, circlets which you can also pick with seals. Everything. " where? i cannt see it in Special crafting 

• Circlet - 15 seals
  • Belt - 4 seals
  • Cloak - 2 seals

1 minute ago, tfh11 said:

WHere can i exchange this that your writing "This leaves everything else like belts, cloaks, circlets which you can also pick with seals. Everything. " where? i cannt see it in Special crafting 

• Circlet - 15 seals
  • Belt - 4 seals
  • Cloak - 2 seals

As I explained. They aren't always available or will become available in future updates. Currently it is not avaialble on NA.

If you really want to see it firsthand. You can try EU Essence. 

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2essence/

11 minutes ago, Kurisu said:

yes sure 1 giran seal 200 l2 coin " It's a better system"

Let me know how else you can buy pendant, cloak, circlet, belt, jewels, agathions, power, dolls, epics, boss weapons without relying on pure rng? 

Sorry you can't do an ounce of research playing 2 year old outdated content to every other region. 

stclare, why are you writing in ADEN SERVER, things that are not implemented, are you joking bro?  

"They aren't always available or will become available in future updates. Currently it is not avaialble on NA." NOT AVAILABLE ON NORTH AMERICAAAAAAA 

im very sorry but, you guys are creating the worst events in the world, check COM2US , Summoners War Events.

you guys can learn something better. this is my last comment. 

20 hours ago, tfh11 said:

stclare, why are you writing in ADEN SERVER, things that are not implemented, are you joking bro?  

So you can see what's coming? When it comes in a month or two, what will you have to say? 

For 200 lcoins, you open 2 regular loot box. What will you get? 1 hp pot, 1 sayha blessing? What will you get with 1 giran seal? You don't know and complain. Good items like dolls and spellbooks aren't going to be cheap anyways and if you haven't learned how L2 works yet, the game is expensive. Live is a lot worse and you don't like it. Quit the game. 

Apparently the Russians protested and it worked. RU servers have half the price. 

Actions speak louder than words. It really hasn't occured to you that whining hasn't worked. Because you keep buying and playing anyways. Sucker born a minute. That's YOU. 

Don't like it. Quit the game.