Forums

Help choose new weapon

gust33

Hi guys I hope you are all well.

I have main GS 109 and dual Trickster 110 both right now with focus on PVE. I need a new weapon but I dont know what to get really. Let's focus on the weapon only. I know I will have to choose SA's also, but I will check that later after I buy the weapon.

- +15 r110 limited bow

- +18 r110 normal bow

- DW Shooter lv1

Which one would you get and why? Do you think if I get the +18 r110 normal bow and then upgrade it to bloody too expensive?

guys I just got the +18 r110 normal bow. Now I will upgrade it to bloody. I think that was the best option. 

My bet is that the +18 r110 bloody bow with 3 SA will have greater DMG on PVE.

i would go with dw shooter, those 30% skill crit dmg and rate bonuses as SA are really important for archer.

But important factor is price of weapons as well...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

+18 Limited Bow > DW Stage 1

Also there is a significant Patk difference on a Limited over Bloody sans the pvp addition for damage on the same plus.

What most people do not notice is +18 Bow gives significant increase to damage with soul shots (combine with a greater ruby) makes even a bigger difference over a dragon weapon.

Dragon weapons do not give any soul shot bonus.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 8:44 AM, Zvr said:

i would go with dw shooter, those 30% skill crit dmg and rate bonuses as SA are really important for archer.

But important factor is price of weapons as well...

3 hours ago, Slycutter said:

+18 Limited Bow > DW Stage 1

Also there is a significant Patk difference on a Limited over Bloody sans the pvp addition for damage on the same plus.

What most people do not notice is +18 Bow gives significant increase to damage with soul shots (combine with a greater ruby) makes even a bigger difference over a dragon weapon.

Dragon weapons do not give any soul shot bonus.

Thank you so much for your remarks.