L2 Client completely disappearing, no error log either?

Since this Lara event started my clients have disappeared completely while exp in a party or even standing around.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled L2 yesterday and I have already had the clients disappear 5 times already. 

I never had any issues prior to this and nothing has changed on my pc. Windows 11 but i didn't have issues for many months with windows 11 either.  Anyone else having this issue? 

• Like 1

yes, same here....its l2.bin failure and just started happening on 1 of my pc with win 11 as of wed.   if it happens to rest of my win 11 machines i have no choice but to cash out and quit game.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem here. Using Windows 11 the client closes by itself randomly. I'm boxing 2 clients at the time and sometimes only one disappears without showing any errors and sometimes both disappears.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amraith said:

Hello,

Please contact Customer Support and they will be able to investigate the issue for you. You can submit a ticket to Customer Support here: https://support.lineage2.com

GREAT IDEA, BUT I WONT BOTHER ANYONE WITH THE RESULTS OF THAT CONVO WITH SUPPORT.   win 11 not supported end of story.

• 4 weeks later...