Rim kamaloka event!!

48 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

@Hermes thank you for this https://www.lineage2.com/news/Rim-kamaloka-event

Fingers crossed that mobs in ALL instances WILL NOT HAVE insane HP/DEF stats!!!

Don't put a lot of hopes as you will get just pots or fragments out of boxes :)

could update exchange rewards as there is nothing in it apart from 30d gems.. 

Put Lucian bracelets :)

• Like 1

@Hermesthere is a big downgrade on the rewards we had exchanging the fragments of the event...

Also, it's really bad that we had Lucien bracelets + Scrolls before just as part of this specific event yet now they are not part of the rewards. Please, at least add the bracelets + scrolls in the exchange... many ppl waits for it to have a budget bracelet with decent stats.

• Like 1

Honestly,  I see 0 reasons for myself to participate.

C'mon add at least something constant, item worth the time. Not level 5 jewelry, but level 4. Why not?

I don't wanna spend my time for 2 weeks items.  But I could do it to grab some "free" items for my toons.

Dear GMs, 

have you red the Rim Kama discussion topics from last event ?

There were a lot of discussions that this event is very unfair for support classes and biased towards top DDs and as a result of it (and GMs and NCFAIL being send to hell 100+ times) special conditions for support classes were implemented and they could get some rewards, it was sill nothing compare to DDs but still something.

Are you doing these adjustments this time from start ? 

and yes. put back Lucien's bracelet as supports need several events to make one to +10.....

well i guess they did take into consideration all the feedback about support classes difficulty ...and they removed the bracelet and scrolls ...no need to argue if none can take the bracelet :/

• Haha 3

lol this time its get-table though last time it was 2400 fragments and expired at the end of the event lol

Also 200 million adena for 30 minute pot or 100 million for a  14 day jewel?.... seriously guys? lol  I am not paying 200 million for pot.... wow nothing free to use the nightmare frags on geez give time limited roses or something what I am going to with non tradeable frags?  /smh

2 hours ago, ThermalTank said:

I think it sucks that you can clear a the room and have to wait for the spawn. At least when doing the 110 area with my Feoh..

Doing the same on 115 still didn't get S lol some luck is involved with spawn of voids and dopplers too i got almost 9000 today which was decent but eh

19 minutes ago, Helv said:

You gotta be kidding me...

- no lucien scrolls/bracelets

- no ruby

- 100kk adena for a 30 min buff 'XP/SP Gain +10%, CHA +2, P./M. Def. +15%'  x_O

meh...

no greater runestones for 3b :D

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Karnival said:

and NO annoucements for 105/110   rewards      why would new people want to  play l2  add options for 105 to get a box of soul/spirit shots or something to help them

Honestly,  we should have more announcements for low items, but we haven't. 

Hi guys, anyone knows wich are the bonuses for support classes ?

for normal clases the mobs gives: Normal:70 / Doppler:80 / Void:100

for tanks?  Normal: ? / Doppler: ? / Void: ?

Healers?  Normal: ? / Doppler: ? / Void: ?

ISSs?  Normal: ? / Doppler: ? / Void: ?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Kale said:

Thanks.

It's same points , just mob difficulty is different according to specific class

1 hour ago, Kale said:

Thanks.

With Feoh I do 11.050~12.000 pts per kamaloka 

With ISS similar equipment I do 15.000-17.000 pts

Both +12 weapons , both full artifatcs +3, same talismans , just gems different , on iss ruby 4 on feoh greater saphire.

So if you think with full exalted iss toon (created just for buffs) you going to get more pts you are wrong.

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I had already acknowledged the feedback on the Maintenance Notes Topic. However, I also wanted to post here for better visualization:

We appreciate everyone for the feedback regarding the event. As I stated in the other topic, I will consider all feedback for the future.

Thank you all for expressing your opinions and taking the time to help us improve.

Best regards,
Hermes

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I had already acknowledged the feedback on the Maintenance Notes Topic. However, I also wanted to post here for better visualization:

We appreciate everyone for the feedback regarding the event. As I stated in the other topic, I will consider all feedback for the future.

Thank you all for expressing your opinions and taking the time to help us improve.

Best regards,
Hermes

Well our feedback does not make lineage improve , seems our feedback does the opposite , once we place feedback next week we get worse than it was before.. :D (clearly visible on this event) we used to have Lucian bracelet now we got nothing , i'm lying.. we get free roses for 20days :D 

or a ban on forum for expressing how we feel :) 

Why are you lying everyone is adult here :) 

• Like 2