Live Server Maintenance: June 8, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Rim Kamaloka event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Sayha’s Blast promotion will start for 2 weeks!
  • Lara’s Eventful Day Off event will end!
    • Event related items, including Lara’s buff, will be removed.
  • The Emperor Treasure Chest promotion will end!
    • All Emperor’s Treasure Chests, except the Swift Attack Cookies, will be removed on 06/15.
  • New 4th Slot Dyes exchange program will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The 18th Anniversary Collection will be removed on 06/15!
  • Event Item Ten-day Log will be removed.

12 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• All Emperor’s Treasure Chests, except the Swift Attack Cookies, will be removed.

Where's the Lucen bracelet!? At least add the option to switch, as a lot of us switch classes and need to change the bracelet.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Arctic said:

With this maintenance:

• All Emperor’s Treasure Chests, except the Swift Attack Cookies, will be removed.

18th anniversary collection has already been removed (earlier) without any announcement.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24849-collection-event-removed-early-why/

You can always login into the game and check it.

I was barely able to save enough Fragments to max out my bracelet last Rim so I told myself that at next Rim event I'll make it +10.But I was so wrong..🥲. So heart breaking to see that there's no Lucien. @HermesWhat I am to do with a +1 Lucien Bracelet now?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DarkStar said:

I was barely able to save enough Fragments to max out my bracelet last Rim so I told myself that at next Rim event I'll make it +10.But I was so wrong..🥲. So heart breaking to see that there's no Lucien. @HermesWhat I am to do with a +1 Lucien Bracelet now?

Mine's +1 as well. This bloody hell sucks!! They're always pulling this damn crap!!!

So they flood the market with greater bracelets, and people think it's intelligent to ask where are the Lucien bracelets in the next event...lol. Let you into a little secret boys and girls, luciens bracelets are now in the same category as old agations - 'they were great, you keep them of you got them, but if you didn't....can't miss what you didnt have'

Dear GMs, 

have you red the Rim Kama discussion topics from last event ?

There were a lot of discussions that this event is very unfair for support classes and biased towards top DDs and as a result of it (and GMs and NCFAIL being send to hell 100+ times) special conditions for support classes were implemented and they could get some rewards, it was sill nothing compare to DDs but still something.

Are you doing these adjustments this time from start ? 

and yes. put back Lucien's bracelet as supports need several events to make one to +10.....

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, OnYourLeft said:

So they flood the market with greater bracelets, and people think it's intelligent to ask where are the Lucien bracelets in the next event...lol. Let you into a little secret boys and girls, luciens bracelets are now in the same category as old agations - 'they were great, you keep them of you got them, but if you didn't....can't miss what you didnt have'

they flooded market with greater bracelets so u can buy crystal of dawn from ncstore to upgrade!!

Any news on extending the time on cookies, so people can use them at their own pace? @Hermespromised in a different forum post to look into it, but havent hear anything from it.

• All Emperor’s Treasure Chests, except the Swift Attack Cookies, will be removed.

Id like to here if its possible to extend cookies with 1 or 2 weeks?

8 minutes ago, luukdoei said:

Any news on extending the time on cookies, so people can use them at their own pace? @Hermespromised in a different forum post to look into it, but havent hear anything from it.

• All Emperor’s Treasure Chests, except the Swift Attack Cookies, will be removed.

yes plz extend  cant understand bought item getting deleted unheard of!!!!!!

2 hours ago, luukdoei said:

2 hours ago, MASSGRAVE said:

yes plz extend  cant understand bought item getting deleted unheard of!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, KotM said:

I still see 7 days. Please give an explanation.

41328a08-e99b-45a6-80fa-a11cd841a77d.jpg

The Emperors Chest "promotion" is for 2 weeks. After maintenance today, the chests will not be available in the l2 store. This means all the people who bought emperors chests will be deleted next week on June 15th, according to this article: https://www.lineage2.com/news/Emperors-treasure-chest

About Swift Cookies, @Hermes has already said cookies will be deleted on June 22nd. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24809-swift-attack-cookie/#comment-172051

You have 2 more weeks, starting today, to use all your swift attack cookies, this cookie is also good for the Rim Kamaloka event.

12 hours ago, Arctic said:

With this maintenance:

Did I miss something or is everyone ignoring the post that 18th Anniversary collection was already removed way earlier than listed? @Hermes

hi, Would it be possible to put the mobs more closer in this event? it would be great for auto long distance.

And about the lucien bracelets: The first and only thing I thought when I enter to read the event was the bracelet. I have level 1 or 2 in my characters. It's a shame, one of the few things you have to do in the game to obtain or improve an item with your own efforts.

gifts, like exalted/blessed exalted gears and more are always welcome but getting something with your own effort is always more rewarding.

7 hours ago, OnYourLeft said:

I don't "need" a Lucien's bracelet. I have a +5 Top Kaliel's but lots of others do and it's just the principal of it. They are always pulling this sh!t! They don't give a rats ass about the community. Never have and never will. So damn sad. They've ruined this beautiful game because of their greed!